• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#161 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:30 AM

What clif high said early in the year when forecasting all of this crazy s#$t wave is great fortunes will be made, and lost

by buying high and selling low.

One point is always take initial capital of a high position and rotate to a  value chart picked from clif high core items.

I dont always take off all capital but some.

The way is buy and hold in the clif high core, like just holding eos from 1.50 or 3.00 is $15 in a couple months now it only takes

a couple of those to distribute parts into many things. But generally I find whatever I skim ends up higher

anyway. I hit the highs exact in OMG this week but now desperate to get it back even if I pay higher.

NEO is one to always keep, it pays dividend in GAS.

I only recently bought a few momentum items that weren't clifs and I viewed them for short term but some I can see

keeping if they act right with relative strength this week.

It really wasnt even a correction so many things rotated in.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#162 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:00 AM

HVN trying to break out on volume, got 32k of them trying to make up for selling populous. Short term target is .35-.40

#163 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:53 AM

Sold all my FUEL based on the daily MACD being high or say 15 standard dev. above zero. What I don't know and am trying to find out

is this reliable ? If price jumps double from here what will that do to the MACD, will it drive the current .15 level down to .0.02 or will

the .15 level stay but go up to .30. It probably goes to .30 but right now it looks as high as it can go above zero without correcting.

zzxaUSo.png

#164 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:39 PM

I think DIM is too new, nobody believes in it, sentiment is very negative. Volume keeps picking up on downticks.

I'm still adding here and there, would like to see .01 or less, round up to 500k or a million of them and wait 6 months.
Clif usually doesn't talk bullish about a company and end up wrong.

Hive making new highs now. Not selling SNC even after the jump, I think this could be a $100 token, 12 months ahead of POWR.

#165 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:47 PM

added quantstamp new, not a clif high. 

I like all this stuff dont have enough money. Had to sell a little walton to do some rounding up SNT ZRX

on clifs twitter, three that will be matching eth price this summer are PAY, OMG, PLR

veri to be matching btc price. PPT 700-800. Why I dont care sell any ever. So much is going over new highs tonight.

Should be a good weekend already wonder what the last 48-72 hours possibly had anything to do with my life, why I ignore it.

Edited by AChartist, 12 January 2018 - 07:57 PM.

#166 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:15 PM

Had to add about a couple hundred SMART today, wasn't expecting the follow thru, probably done for a week or so.

I think it looks to have long term potential. I can't afford large positions in everything so starting to just add some 

of different ones that look ok.

#167 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:01 PM

bought some tron and ada

to look at 3 mo volume accumulation in walton, ubiq is similar.

#168 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:09 PM

Something called janus is up 10,000%, I meant to read up on it but never did I guess opened trading today,

will have to watch for when it pulls back if it does. But really if clif doesnt see this stuff in long term data and says most

of them dont make it, why bother I think I was happier when I only looked at his stuff.

Wife has been asking what is going on if she could learn, gave her the clif high reports, eyes glazed over, she said ok you do it.

Temped by airswap inv hs with correct volume.

Actually I dont see easy pattern like we were, these complex nested flags are what, a double flag, double target?

Edited by AChartist, 12 January 2018 - 10:10 PM.

#169 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:09 AM

maybe look for more evidence on this,

someone said, and posted a screenshot, of beta testing a digibyte wallet for coinbase.

it seems to be times around Jan 15 inspector general financial corruption report that my delineate 21T stolen by obamacide,

and Truth in Presentation legislation. Federal ledger on digibyte shuts down all of satanism, the truth teller.

I said they are going to wipe out the satanists by making their harvested white trash tax donkey labor worthless, reports are

Trump got back the 911 gold, soros-clinton goldcorp ceo in guantanamo was the Toronto airport incident.

Edited by AChartist, 13 January 2018 - 08:10 AM.

#170 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:20 AM

proved it again,

after selling some Walton, for things that didnt work, walton surged more.

today bought some OMG,

KMD and Ox horse working, alot working, 1st rule is never sell a one.

LTC working through fan lines like ETH did of the initial crash off 400 1st wave, should work bigly through the summer

is an area it never returns to again.