"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#172 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:23 PM

On the other hand if I sold one veri to buy something, and made veri go up $1000 tonight I could

say I made $1000 on the rest. I hate trading. The market seems to like short term momentum

more than transformational bluechips, I think trading is a scam to take the eye off the ball.

Then once it has a working product they dont like it until they see the money then pay up 1000% late after the fact,

market is kind of stupid need to take advantage of that.

I did sell 1/2 of Walton this morning to keep the other no matter what, bought 0x and OMG.

DGBT untouchable now over $12 will never have a massive position. Will attempt the next couple ICO's and they arent

cheap anymore either.

#173 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,174 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:56 PM

Buffett says bitcoin is nonsense and he would not invest a dime into it. Your post of fake money (crypto currencies) has no business on a commodity board, commodites are real, digits on a computer hard drive are nothing.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#174 EHW

EHW

• Traders-Talk User
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:25 PM

Russ: I respectfully disagree. Buffer thought Amazon was not going to be a big deal years ago, and lost a ton of money in IBM. Although I dont invest in crypto myself, I found AChartists posts were informative. Plus he is not mixing with other gold/ commodity posts, I would hope he continues posting here. Thanks

#175 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:27 PM

I don't get the all or nothing mentality, either people invest in crypto or they don't. As hard as it is to make money in the stock market 

in a reasonable amount of time which requires leverage, usually blow out once in awhile, why would someone not at least put a thousand in 

this? It's nearly impossible to find penny stocks that will do 1000-10000% gains, yet this happens regularly in crypto. Although I'm nearly all in crypto I have some money in options account and plan on trading my price renko system but I know how easy it is to lose somehow in options

despite a good plan. The time to be in crypto is now, when skepticism remains high, there will be gains at full adoption in a few years but not like now. Who saw GOOG, AMZN, PCLN when they were first cheap and loaded up for the long term, most likely none on this board, but who wouldn't want to learn from that and not be indifferent when the opportunity is right now, again.

Edited by CLK, 13 January 2018 - 08:28 PM.

#176 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:42 PM

Russ I can ask Mark to find a place for this, or stop it if he wants, but I have not heard from him.

Russ, its just a thread title to you, you can skip over easily it shouldn't cause you any problem. 

We'll I said most my piece anyway said what I know about clif high, Im not much of a trader and shouldnt say much about

that there are probably guys that can do much better than me about that. I just know about the different ones relative to what

clif high said and I can probably recall and internalized just about everything he said and there is not much else we need but him.

#177 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:03 PM

were being tricked here conditioned like pavlov dogs. momentum is not working because it is not an impulse wave maybe except

for etherium.

momentum will work when the spring wave hits. this is wearing you down to be scared of it.

I was worried a bit about the dip in REQ today, recovered, all that is

to be ignored in a bull mkt. Not worried but angry with myself not being better prepared.

It doesnt effect or bother me much but it can for people not use to this kind of market, I am a veteran of pain.

LTC making a run for the fan line and PPT has potential. Taking it to heart what clif said I have to be getting ready

to get more DIM but at least recognize when DIM starts in earnest may be a sign he said it was to be the early

stealth leader of the spring wave. On policy I will probably sell 1/4 of dgpt while up 12x. It will be a little to spend.

#178 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:26 PM

Po.et is one casualty. These issues go up and look great and then they just collapse. You can see the new pattern, 1,2 1,2 then a three, big pullback and then a huge 5th that has every day trader going all in, then the collapse TB was talking about 75-90%. The collapses just make it very difficult to gain momentum on the next wave because all the people got burned up high keep selling to get something back of losses. Mistake is adding on strength these days, usually turns into losses to carry, then when bitcoin drops account looks terrible.

Steady gains in NEO, nobody talks about it, not even Clif. All the blue chips should trade like that one. Seems

daytraders are targeting his picks to sell into the buyers off his reports.

Edited by CLK, 13 January 2018 - 10:33 PM.

#179 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 12:17 AM

many new q-anon posts indicate martial law is now, should be some Gerome Corsi explanations 

tomorrow.

we are at war

#180 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 12:37 AM

some highlights I picked up. public participants complained about the the military intelligence coding, this is literal first time

spelled out. Probably look for Gerome Corsi analysis tomorrow.

it should mean it is military martial law now.

treason in highest levels

foreign agents is highest levels

hunt continues, gitmo, death

we are at war

highest puppet masters have been cut

strings cut

all delivery vehicles secured (space weapons that vaporized twin towers)

7th floor no more (fbi/cia)

do you trust US military, you are safe, comfort those around you

we fight for life

we fight for good

1st indictment unsealed, uranium one arrest

big news week

why do democrats shut down govt over daca to cut military pay who protects you

all will not be clean spill into public

more new posts:

checkmake

follow the money

focus on the loudest voices in washington, what is their net worth,
schumer, waters, pelosi, schiff

the flight returns, they were running

public awaking going exponential, they lost 10% of their voters

Dems lost their slave grip, public awake

Monday next week, Bigger

focus on chelsea clintons husband, follow the money, money laundering family jailed

Public, we listened, you are safe Promise

MSM down big, Next Week

Hello george soros

Happy hunting

Edited by AChartist, 14 January 2018 - 12:39 AM.