bitcoin altcoins tokens

• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#191 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,193 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:07 PM

Russ I can ask Mark to find a place for this, or stop it if he wants, but I have not heard from him.

Russ, its just a thread title to you, you can skip over easily it shouldn't cause you any problem. 

We'll I said most my piece anyway said what I know about clif high, Im not much of a trader and shouldnt say much about

that there are probably guys that can do much better than me about that. I just know about the different ones relative to what

clif high said and I can probably recall and internalized just about everything he said and there is not much else we need but him.

Yeah, it can just be ignored, not really a big deal. It's interesting they called it Bit-Coin though, like they would like their magnetism on a hard drive to really be a piece of gold. lol

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#192 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:51 PM

more q, high likelyhood of false flags this week to change news cycle,

some are real and people are hurt some are fake hoax with actors. I have watched videos of the surroundings before of

noted false flags there are patterns generally anything different in the environment, vehicles, people/mercenaries in uniforms, pre-staged media

with actors, common fleet vehicles, anything out of the daily routine and environment get out. I just dont go into those places anyway.

this is a look at what it looks like. as forecast most everything that happens

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#193 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:52 PM

alot of the charts I looked at are just in the same 1 month bull flag, fake ********.

Edited by AChartist, 14 January 2018 - 10:52 PM.

#194 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 07:22 AM

I guess clif high is right about trading range with most things staying in same 1 month bull flag.

If next thing is correct and month finishes well, maybe one more abrupt drop like last week to set the slinghot

in mid Feb. I will just ignore it all and work on new capital for Feb. Which is what I always did which is what always worked

is long term diversified hold. I think as I do more micro trading is counterproductive. Trading should just mean buying low positions.

Some things maybe up on individual news up alot, it might be mixed.

some things may drop just on low interest some of the boats that mostly rise with tide might not have any news during the

trading range.

It is a disadvantage to use charts on the exchanges, do not look at hourly stuff, start with 3 day and weekly. Focus on weekly is

what saved me some historical trades over the years. I tend to like 3 day.

remember all the years of crash calls everytime stk mkt is down 7%, get use to these things doing 20-30% on scale of 10000% up.

Edited by AChartist, 15 January 2018 - 07:29 AM.

#195 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:31 PM

I'm not selling any more crypto, maybe skim 1% here and there for new buys but this stuff takes time. I expect my accounts to be up

1000% thru summer and another 1000% by year end.

Edited by CLK, 15 January 2018 - 01:31 PM.

#196 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:58 PM

I will say I expected Clif High picks to hold up better during the selling than they have, hard to distinguish

from average coins sometimes, why I'm reluctant to add new ones until these pay off.

#197 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:48 PM

NEO vs. Ethereum.

https://coinsutra.co...um-differences/

Edited by CLK, 15 January 2018 - 05:50 PM.

#198 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 06:15 PM

Penny coins don't hold value because they attract short term traders looking for percentage gains, so when the run hesitates they sell

all at market moving on to the next. They don't get involved with stuff priced over $100 because they know percentage gains are too slow

that's why the $100 coins don't drop 75%. DGB and all those might do well someday but I just don't think you can outsmart the market,

it knows which coins are worth high $ value.

#199 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 07:05 PM

Sold ADX,KMD, 25%REQ for NEO to try and save my Binance account. PLR is putting in the dreaded sym. triangle.

All these are going to drop 75%. Did the best I could to salvage my accounts, hope NEO keeps going to 2500 at least,

got about 60 of them now. 

#200 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:15 PM

Sold 25% DGB, DCN, all XVG, junk. Sold 5200 PLR, triangle is bearish I believe, Bitcoin needs to test 8,000, another bearish triangle. I'm done.