bitcoin altcoins tokens

• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#321 denmo83

denmo83

• Traders-Talk User
  • 300 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:10 AM

but realistically there is nothing I can do but hold my 5 cent and some 30 cent tokens, nothing,

or I would not have pillar or populous nor the long term gains I already have in the first place,

cant sell just the "bad" ones without selling all of them realistically.

the major point is all the s. korea, hawaii, india type of regulation lies is called out and disputed by their own actual government,

that makes it what it is a buying op.

the other major point is I dont have any bitcoin for a reason that is not where the commercial growth is in the summer,

but I do have litecoin from way low, and 40 to 100. I said I want one or two full bitcoin for longer term cold storage by mid Feb but I think it is Feb 9-11 turning.

maybe your Feb 9 date turn will work; how low ?

German ewave dude says next stop for bitcoin is $2975.02

#322 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 06:18 PM

sorry I havent been watching nothing to do until the 401k money is loose which is slower than I thought.

it should be ready for first pullback off Feb 18-20 surge. Pillar wallet in FEB 18 I think and Veri about then.

regulators seek to protect crypto economy, do you think the criminals wanted in?

and besides that I am pretty sure it is from the same constitutional revolution that is jailing deep state in gitmo.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#323 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 06:20 PM

It was an older clif high video that said Feb 5 was crap hit the fan day that doesnt mean

good or bad for crypto vs legacy mafia, and I think said Feb 20 was a surge day.

#324 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:00 PM

I'm really not going to watch it any, check back in the summer.

when the 401k money is in, I have to look around and see what I will buy most likely litecoin with 

just a little spread around to average into my favorite tokens and a good bit more pillar.

I dont really have enough in supply chain and they got expensive hard to buy alot, will look for MED.

Populous had some disappointment in their beta, digipulse delayed release because etherium transaction 

cost messed up the business model, they might have to move over to litecoin or something.

Just about everything spells litecoin. And of course EOS before May and OMG any day.

Clif said digibyte is going to be a little slower with the news in later 2018 the event around the start of 2019,

just put that one away and even build it up a mother lode size. But we see they surge on the inside news

ahead of schedule too it will be so big it can get away long before anyone knows why.

I will probably buy a little litecoin in the morning.

#325 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 08:41 PM

The way it looks is that there are no companies with viable working products. Clif stands to make a lot of money off the 

picks he talks about whether they ultimately fail or not. Nobody knows who is selling and who is hodling. Right now pillar is hyped up,

supposed to be some super wallet that everyone will need. They already delayed launch. I don't trust ANY of this stuff anymore,

I wish I could but too much has gone wrong. I think bitcoin or litecoin will be a buy when down 90% or more, until then too much risk.

Feb. 15th bitcoin will be nowhere near 13,888, let alone above it.

Maybe next year when companies can prove working products, they will be a good investment. 

#326 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 09:07 PM

digipulse‏

@DigiPulseIO
12h12 hours ago
More
#Update: moving closer to #beta launch! Currently working on Digipulse #trezor integration for simplified access to one's digital vault. Image via @TREZOR

#327 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 09:35 PM

The way it looks is that there are no companies with viable working products. Clif stands to make a lot of money off the 

picks he talks about whether they ultimately fail or not. Nobody knows who is selling and who is hodling. Right now pillar is hyped up,

supposed to be some super wallet that everyone will need. They already delayed launch. I don't trust ANY of this stuff anymore,

I wish I could but too much has gone wrong. I think bitcoin or litecoin will be a buy when down 90% or more, until then too much risk.

Feb. 15th bitcoin will be nowhere near 13,888, let alone above it.

Maybe next year when companies can prove working products, they will be a good investment. 

If its all really what it is suppose to be and I believe it to be, it wont matter when it comes out vs a week or two, a month

or two doesnt matter, its real early just an infant. If this year is an early adopter year

and 2019 is a mass adoption it is a long time to go. I think I'll have the 401k money late next week cutting it close for Feb 20.

#328 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 09:45 PM

covering crypto senate hearing, 

#329 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:44 PM

getting killed in populous. last clif high forcast talked about slander attacks. This thing strikes at the core

of deep state slavery. There is a report of the founder having a financial fraud conviction in 2008, attempting to

collect false money transfers. Can easily be false can be one of similar name they will do anything.

I just have to hope cliff is right by summer nothing I can do, only consolation is I took my money out many times over

and bought alot of other stuff I like with it. I should have listened the voice on my shoulder to sell a good bit near 70's when

I only sold  few.

Just getting sick of all deep state scam crap, that is just a new reaffirmation of my policy to buy and hold until summer and take the chips as the lay.

But yeah I should have sold alot at 70s to pay all debts, cars, etc but not house yet. I have a terrible inertia bias problem about cryptos.

I am very excited about the opportunities here, charts, will focus in on selections.

Since market is unknowable pulling out magic ferry dust at work in case I need to enjoy some more slavery disposition.

They have no idea what I know or can do can pull some new ferry dust out of my butt at will, big breakthroughs new

benchmarks being set, making the global legacy they will talk about me for years, who saved the whole company. I have to hold

some back for times like this, necessity is the mother of invention.

Edited by AChartist, 08 February 2018 - 04:52 PM.

#330 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:58 PM

I missed the buy on bitcoin at the bull market TL. I think there are some more good technical TL setups 

like that but not going to buy unless it gets cheaper. I added some to HVN, but doubt it ever does much. 

Sold down to 2500 Pillar, can't afford more drawdown no matter what, would like 2-5 bitcoin around 2k 

for the long term, doubt you could lose on it unless crypto is going away. As far as companies, just too much

risk with competitors possibly making other's product obsolete all of a sudden or stuff like what happened

with Populous.