• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#371 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 07:40 PM

I maybe better than TB I got his new service call almost 100% ago and several others profitable and this I just buys in leaders that become likely cycle leaders

Who is TB?

Its trader boss, JSNIP4 partner. They had a video on JSNIP4 channel this morning 

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#372 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 09:40 PM

bix from anarchopulco conference.

clif says 3rd week of Feb is positive energetic for cryptos, cant say anything is proven for sure

but technically 1st challenges are cleared.

this is all organized by the new republic constitutional revolution, I dont doubt there are soros rothchild cia forces

spinning another narative.

well for one thing I know who holds the military and constitutional authority is the good guys is who recruited trump.

since q and trump started attaching big pharma and releasing "cure" patent numbers, big pharma is starting to leak out that there

are cures, like single injection silver compound cure for aids. Q did that.

q says cia is all but gone, empty shell house of cards is going I think it is over 30,000 federalis fired already, crypto among,

a lot else liek blowing up their heroin refineries

in afghanistan is cancelling their "currency", q says refer to bill cooper behold the pale horse.

#373 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 12:47 AM

blocklancer ICO is reaching its hardcap

soon already had to pull off a small initial in case I dont get access tomorrow.

Just 1/2 ether.

nemos is one of the better to follow qanon and maga, others are tracy beanz is in depth on specifics, and Corsi is lengthy.

Dustin works to get to the main points daily.

#374 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:30 AM

The problem I said would happen, buying the Clif recs is that most aren't going anywhere, become obsolete, competition.

It seems no better than trying to buy all the biotech penny stocks just so you hit the one or two, problem is you don't have

enough money to buy in size on all of them so it's a wash. Just keep throwing money at them new ico's jumping to relative strength

only to find doesn't work anymore, maybe the next one will be it, or the next, surely one has to be the $1000 coin. 

Where is SNT, REQ, HMQ,POE, DBG not even on par with bitcoin let alone leaders. And now pillar gets sold on the conference call,

populous forget about $700. Long term data means nothing, you can have 4 corrections in a year before the data starts working if

it even does. Even if these picks get back to old highs or even double that's not good enough, these are supposed to be 1000's of %

gain coins, and that above the all time highs, not from ico price, you need it to make up for the losses and coins that go junk and still be

able to make enough money. I'm not buying anything new just trade bitcoin until I can get most of my investment out and let the rest stay.

#375 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:06 AM

3 day LTC macd crossing up, I like for a timing signal in these mkts of course the strength to get there invites a consolidation time,

but the epicenter will be a time compression too, not too much time.

when eth crossed back up, after the correction/crash off its first $400 high, it made a double high then longer lateral consolidation.

it may not be that way if LTC is the spring cycle sweetheart.

#376 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:15 AM

The problem I said would happen, buying the Clif recs is that most aren't going anywhere, become obsolete, competition.

It seems no better than trying to buy all the biotech penny stocks just so you hit the one or two, problem is you don't have

enough money to buy in size on all of them so it's a wash. Just keep throwing money at them new ico's jumping to relative strength

only to find doesn't work anymore, maybe the next one will be it, or the next, surely one has to be the $1000 coin. 

Where is SNT, REQ, HMQ,POE, DBG not even on par with bitcoin let alone leaders. And now pillar gets sold on the conference call,

populous forget about $700. Long term data means nothing, you can have 4 corrections in a year before the data starts working if

it even does. Even if these picks get back to old highs or even double that's not good enough, these are supposed to be 1000's of %

gain coins, and that above the all time highs, not from ico price, you need it to make up for the losses and coins that go junk and still be

able to make enough money. I'm not buying anything new just trade bitcoin until I can get most of my investment out and let the rest stay.

thats like complaining that 25 cent microsoft didnt really work until 1996

give it this last chance because this cycle is suppose to be the real deal. And if we didnt see the veteran money go into

alts/tokens in a big way yet because the main coins were still the leaders? All I can say is all my 5 and 10 cent ICO are

10 baggers plus, ppt is 100 bagger as of today. Some weak ones, $3.50 salt is $5 I think is because stupid promotion to offer

$27 Salt value to repay loans but they are not issuing that many loans with 60,000 applications in the pipeline.

DIM is a bad one do I care about one bad one, how temporary is bad who cares a fraction of the account as account prospers

that becomes a less significant part and clif says will still work anyway.

Edited by AChartist, 18 February 2018 - 09:17 AM.

#377 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:36 AM

here's one bad one example 30 cent PPP is a 4 bagger today at the end of crash.

its killing me

#378 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:56 AM

CLK you have to be playing devil advocate or something.

More than half of the top 50 are his.

most of clifs items are in top 100

17 of top 20 are when you consider he said ripple is a bankster scam but will still have

its tv mockingbird moments.

Only one great one I know of that wasnt his was QTUM unless I'm forgetting when he covered it.

Some are in the top for whatever marketing schemes but not remain there maybe iota.

#379 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 11:08 AM

OMG will probably be a great one in this wave, glad I dont have to pay up late but I would

add technically. I see some low price shooting fish candidates too there are some I just take as

technical trades that arent cliffs but honestly the big winners that I end up taking rotational profits on were clifs, walton

is one of my favorites that I dont think he covered, I believe a lot in the role of supply chain, and we'll

see if synfab ICO fits in supply chain is not a clif item is a berwick pic. Some of these are going to be longer term

to market the leaders so far are early cycle financial infrastructure that was the foundation for all of it, the privacy coins was

never an interest of mine but were early clif high recs and big winners. Unless you have 12 months of reports I cant say

everything he has ever written, it would cost $1200 to buy all back issues would be a minor expense on stuff that moves

20% on any given day.

#380 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:29 PM

I will have to give it time to see what I bought will do. I have no more money to spend, unless it's

profits from trading bitcoin and then I think I'd rather just use it for bitcoin. A month in crypto seems like a year

with the volatility one has to endure.