421 replies to this topic

#61 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 09:54 PM

trader boss

probably building up XEM near term, UBIQ longer term of a week to two.

I wonder when LTC goes, taking up alot more capital the recent gainers stall.

I wonder if a Jan 13 drop is bad news on bitconnnect.

Bitconnect just slammed with securities cease and desist

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#62 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:53 AM

I mentioned CAPP about a week ago, HitBTC delisted because Cappasity complained of problems with HitBTC, so 

CAPP moved to Cryptopia. It was around $.10 at the time, now it's $.44. I like the product Cappacity has, long term bullish,

will be adding.

Edited by CLK, 05 January 2018 - 09:57 AM.

#63 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:08 AM

I think some of these multi-billion token float companies are going to go up a lot because some are 

scheduling coin burning or reduction in supply, TRON already has one planned. So get in early while

the price is depressed because of supply and get rewarded later, not guaranteed but seems to be 

starting.

#64 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 05:35 PM

Despite the bullish consensus for litecoin, I would not add to positions under 265 unless it got down around 200.

The reason is, it has failed to make a new swing high since the top, only lower highs. I will put a buy stop in at 265

in case some news hits all of a sudden and away from the computer, otherwise plan on buying at the line at 200.

Bitcoin is getting bought now instead, too much hype about litecoin and too much disdain for bitcoin and you can see the result.

FYiJ0A1.png

#65 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:32 PM

litecoin looks ok, has one more downtrend level to take and should have the momentum and macd alignment.

the economic emergency exec order, for corruption and human rights, is the martial law.

the chinese petro yuan is to be establish Jan 18 I believe. US to become the new Saudi Arabia oil exporter.

martial law,  cabal arrests filling gitmo is a necessary step in the bankruptcy. I expect the bankruptcy to be soon

while in the martial law, is when the federal ledger is put on digbyte. All that will be some overnight surprise who could see it coming.

The bankruptcy/reset is what is behind the generalized broad crypto currency replacement system repricing.

I am lining up ideas for Jan 13 buys.

Edited by AChartist, 05 January 2018 - 09:37 PM.

#66 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:43 PM

LTC holds this hourly breakout should be ready to run. ARN looks like a long term buy only about 1 million supply.

#67 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:10 PM

the litecoin breakout is about 288, has two volume thrusts and impulsive structure

#68 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:13 PM

the litecoin breakout is about 288, has two volume thrusts and impulsive structure

And Aeron was just a recent webbot ico rec I think Oct issue but I was burned out on icos at the time.

I will have to get a token position just dont want to sell anything much for it. I am trying to sell a little propy, moving from

myetherwallet to livecoin transaction slow not going through, sell enough to get my ico capital back and buy something.

#69 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:23 PM

I think my large transformational positions are about right, digibyte wee pull back right now is an entry,

REQ lovely, Litecoin the base. PPT not so great but a fake dip is always part to setup a slingshot.

I am liking Ethos and a few others.

I want based on what cliff said to build up DIM and XEM which I have a good size but want massive.

When the federal bankruptcy and reset hits will need these things. 

#70 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:26 PM

Joe is talking now live, I dont think he is any kind of expert but passes on stuff he got from from cliff and trader boss, and he has luck

of being in the right place at right time to connect with these people.