http://i1129.photobu...zpsfirzzzej.png

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#72 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:28 AM

Added XDN and BCN last night, based on chart action, able to get over 115,000 of BCN still cheap and plan to add Monday.

Taking a look at GVT and OAX for Monday. DCN looks like it could turn into dollars this year, plan on adding. TRON triangle should be 

good in a day or two for a breakout. DENT looks like an add. Trying to focus on good moves in ones under .01 so I can get hundreds of

thousands or millions still.

Somebody post making $50 a day passive residual, mining Monero with Genesis mining, remotely using their rigs. I may look into it. 

#73 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:44 AM

People kept talking about SISA for awhile, I loaded up almost 100k based on daily buy volume. The chart is flat 

to the ground, I don't know if it ever does anything but somebody is steadily buying it. I have orders to cash

out for 125 Ether. What if I had bought a flat chart in TRON or REQ ?

Edited by CLK, 06 January 2018 - 09:44 AM.

#74 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:24 AM

clif high said BCN was ok, I dont know about the others.

but right now is what he said about tide rising all boats, later most likely after May extremes, he says there are only a few great ones.

#75 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:10 PM

serious breadth all the way around again, some stuff that was pulled back recovered all of it instantly,

it doesnt take prisoners

#76 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 01:54 PM

Ok bought a littel CAPP to start, i dont like if they werent listed by clif high but try some fliers

sometimes.

I dont like that the dogs and cats are running so much on speculation when in the end there will be only a few

bellweathers.

#77 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:14 PM

filled in positions out of capital is all I can do, to stop watching. Added to sc, agrello, ethos, a new start in Capp and Aion.

Also want to add to a UBIQ dip.

Unless next week is huge the next pullback is suppose to be Jan 13, then trading range to late Feb. Some positions can get

hurt in trading range in separating wheat from chaff.

getting tired of it like it sucks all energy out of me, I need to get a life, thats what I hate about it can take you over, thats what I like about 

buy and hold.

if some pullback said around Jan 13 I'll look and see if I have any extremes to

skim about Jan 11.

all the exchanges running like crap, will be huge when pillar is running, maybe ethos too, and 0x(zrx).

I got a good slingshot on Salt and Walton today, that the benefit of buy and hold, would never see it coming.

Edited by AChartist, 06 January 2018 - 03:21 PM.

#78 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:34 PM

Disappointed in TRX, apparently Hitbtc had disabled TRX wallet for some days and fixed it today, so people were

waiting to take profit once the coins were free. This is the part about buy and hold I don't like, after a big run just holding

not wanting to miss some extra surprise run. Almost never works like that, so all this diversification buy and hold

is just churning my account, coins going up 100% and down 40-60% the following days result is account maybe up 5-10%

per week not double. When one coin goes up I have another down 30%, just rotation, no progress.

I'm stopping this and will start in earnest 4hr macd setups in concentration one token at a time with profit target

of 100%, starting with 2-4k. All profits will be stacked on the following trades, 10 trades over 1 million profit.

Trades may take 1-2 weeks to work. I can't just buy and hold and watch the day traders take back 2/3 of my gains

and the down time it takes to wait on another up cycle. We don't know if at some point the SEC gets involved and cracks down

on these tokens and delists some, that would pull liquidity and crash them. I want to make my money now not over two years of 

government risk.

Edited by CLK, 06 January 2018 - 03:35 PM.

#79 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:11 PM

I'm guessing these so many new ICOs are doing what the summer ICO did, a huge opening run then 90% decline.

I wonder when the major coins hit late Feb through May these things are left for dead and live again another day after

the majors rest. The forecast was PPT and LTC to be the darlings of the spring wave, VERI up 3x all of it on a daily basis,

OMG up 60,000% in the period,

grandaddy bitcoin to 40k then 100k by year end. If all that capital is going into big ticket items the small ones might be ignored.

So I'm pointing out to be aware of new ICOs up multiples, some will be great in the end and more than make up for the ones that arent,

but if it sucks up the portfolio if the portfolio

is not 60% the major, may not work out well in the bluechip wave a little later.

Its ok if they are small $value percent of the portfolio some will be great and some wont, but the majors will make the account or not.

So maybe the new ones are ok until May, that would be my guess and then the bluechips carry to August and a narrower field to year end.

Disappointed in TRX, apparently Hitbtc had disabled TRX wallet for some days and fixed it today, so people were

waiting to take profit once the coins were free. This is the part about buy and hold I don't like, after a big run just holding

not wanting to miss some extra surprise run. Almost never works like that, so all this diversification buy and hold

is just churning my account, coins going up 100% and down 40-60% the following days result is account maybe up 5-10%

per week not double. When one coin goes up I have another down 30%, just rotation, no progress.

I'm stopping this and will start in earnest 4hr macd setups in concentration one token at a time with profit target

of 100%, starting with 2-4k. All profits will be stacked on the following trades, 10 trades over 1 million profit.

Trades may take 1-2 weeks to work. I can't just buy and hold and watch the day traders take back 2/3 of my gains

and the down time it takes to wait on another up cycle. We don't know if at some point the SEC gets involved and cracks down

on these tokens and delists some, that would pull liquidity and crash them. I want to make my money now not over two years of 

government risk.

Edited by AChartist, 06 January 2018 - 09:13 PM.

#80 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:52 PM

to that point most of my investments I talk about are original ICOs that already went through

the opening surge and back to ico level. These are better mature bets to me now and is what clif high recommended.

He hasnt mentioned as many ico's since the sep-oct reports have to assume he doesnt see as many long term great ones

and take that to heart, these new ones may just be trades. And he also says to that point most of them wont make it,

but with the ones that do, only two permanent bluechips for 8 that dont make it based on how much they go up,

alot like what happened in nasdaq 2001 leaving only about 5 of thousands of companies still running to this day at NDX highs.