Posted 04 January 2018 - 02:54 PM

http://www.naaim.org...exposure-index/

#2 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,998 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:29 PM

There are zero short Bears and 3/4's are more than 3/4 long. Median is 99% long.

Looks like the 200% long guys pulled back to 113% long and the more Bearish folks sold a bit more. I know why they did it. I just know a head fake when I see one.

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#3 Data

Data

• Validating
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:43 PM

It's like AAII.  A few guys can skew the entire poll.  Or they can be gamed by polling the opposite of their actual position.

#4 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,704 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 05:17 PM

Euphoria all over Wall St, mom & pop & the kids are ace traders - just buy and rake it in.  

I make decent profits every day, intraday trading, not holding anything overnight, using the NQ Futures 5-minute charts. Buy every intraday pullback, take profits, repeat, and try to catch the end of day melt-up.  

This vertical ascent reminds one of the final days of the dot com bubble.

#5 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 06:30 PM

>This vertical ascent reminds one of the final days of the dot com bubble <......thats the plan    ....the epicenter of primary wave 3 will keep most observers thinking of the past....just like all thru the 90s it was remember 87    and in oct 87 parallels to 29 made the newspapers.......and where are we......the dows divisor is so small its now a multiplier....if you think the nikkei index that hit 40k was something for that pipsqueek island...then you aint seen nothin yet....wats coming will unleash the kind of speculative excesses that will turn the likes of  professional bears and their ilk. into frothing bulls

#6 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 08:23 PM

Euphoria all over Wall St, mom & pop & the kids are ace traders - just buy and rake it in.  

I make decent profits every day, intraday trading, not holding anything overnight, using the NQ Futures 5-minute charts. Buy every intraday pullback, take profits, repeat, and try to catch the end of day melt-up.  

This vertical ascent reminds one of the final days of the dot com bubble.

>not holding anything overnight,<       huge profits      holding over night 

#7 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:10 PM

"wats coming will unleash the kind of speculative excesses that will turn the likes of  professional bears and their ilk. into frothing bulls"

and then it will be all over - snort

#8 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 02:02 PM

"wats coming will unleash the kind of speculative excesses that will turn the likes of  professional bears and their ilk. into frothing bulls"

and then it will be all over - snort

so obviously u want an end to all this eh?   how sad

#9 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:32 AM

6d1cb8.png

may be here? )

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein