Hold on to your sest belts fellas!
Trade safe.

#12 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:58 AM

that is true. Hold on to your seats belts wink.png

Edited by alexnewbee, 25 January 2018 - 09:58 AM.

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#13 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 10:01 AM

that dip might not be bought as fast, as yesterday.

#14 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,463 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 10:16 AM

Interesting how CAT was up over +3% on great earnings preopen and now down -2% and other good earnings reports have been met with selling.  Could it be we actually start seeing volatility,,,,, a normal market,,,,,,omg lol!!

#15 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 11:03 AM

Things are moving., and we overall have momentum higher with an occasion day or two with minor sell side before we head higher....   Nominal Wage Growth jumped to 4.47% yesterday, Strong GDP are very positive for the market...     On the negative side Smart phone sales have leveled off and are expected not to rise in 2018.  A large upswing in New Home Sales 2 months ago looks like anomaly, so it is to early to tell whether wage growth will mean an increase in New Home Sales,    The Lower Dollar will likely force higher mortgage rates slowing the New Home Sales...

#16 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 11:32 AM

I'm long....   Looking at everything, home sales continue to be brisk, wages are up 4.47%, GDP is at 3% so the market is strong and internals are good.  Looks like we are up and to the right for now....

gee for a moment i thought u were gonna talk about the stock mkt////:>)swoon.gif

#17 melonseed

melonseed

• Traders-Talk User
  • 628 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 09:53 AM

You have been shorting for a long period of time. Let me know when you decide to go long. I'd like to see you right on a long call. As much as I like to hear the other permabulls call for a short.

Edited by melonseed, 26 January 2018 - 09:56 AM.

Trade safe.

#18 melonseed

melonseed

• Traders-Talk User
  • 628 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:13 AM

Things are moving., and we overall have momentum higher with an occasion day or two with minor sell side before we head higher....   Nominal Wage Growth jumped to 4.47% yesterday, Strong GDP are very positive for the market...     On the negative side Smart phone sales have leveled off and are expected not to rise in 2018.  A large upswing in New Home Sales 2 months ago looks like anomaly, so it is to early to tell whether wage growth will mean an increase in New Home Sales,    The Lower Dollar will likely force higher mortgage rates slowing the New Home Sales...

I worried a bit when I read this though. These are the things we hear before the bulls get killed. I prefer horror stories when I am long 😁

Edited by melonseed, 26 January 2018 - 10:16 AM.

Trade safe.

#19 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:28 AM

You have been shorting for a long period of time. Let me know when you decide to go long. I'd like to see you right on a long call. As much as I like to hear the other permabulls call for a short.

I will, but it will not be soon.

#20 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,015 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 03:50 PM

Actual Position Poll says, "No Top!!!"

Actual Position poll hasn't been wrong calling or not calling a top in years.

Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter