My bet is 2530+/- on the SPX Futures.

Still short.

Shaggy

#2 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:30 AM

Every turn is designed, and so is the crash.

#3 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:53 AM

the es bottomed at it 200 day ma....if you didnt buy it there....its not surprising   up 130 handles in a flash....watch the sky

#4 LarryT

LarryT

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:28 AM

My bet is 2530+/- on the SPX Futures.

Still short.

Shaggy

Odds are wave -4- turns back up 2530-2470 window unless it turns into a triangle and if does odds are the low is in today, new highs second quarter.

"If you are going to be dumb you gotta be tough"

Twitter site

d:^)

#5 kaiser soze

kaiser soze

• Traders-Talk User
  • 884 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:44 AM

Dow and ES might have bottomed at 23K/2530 but not clear that NQ has.  This is where the retail and professional crowd lives with all their fat ten-bagger multi-year paper gains in FB, AAPL, AMZN, GOOGL, NFLX, NVDA, TSLA, MSFT and so on

We might need to see a Nasdaq capitulation event like the one we've witnessed over at the NYSE.

Edited by kaiser soze, 06 February 2018 - 10:44 AM.

#6 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:05 AM

the es bottomed at it 200 day ma....if you didnt buy it there....its not surprising   up 130 handles in a flash....watch the sky

You sound so much like all of the brokers in my office in 1987.  Going into the crash they were all watch the sky, to the moon, whereas I was less lighten up a bit and be a bit cautious!  Sure the crash was short but guess who made more money buying at the lows on Monday!  Not one bull on this website said that it may be time to be a little careful here even though there were so many overbought indicators and sentiment way to bullish,,,,,,and here we are in just days off -10%!  I do agree though, I'm pretty sure were getting a reset here and we will just head higher now but if this is really a "traders site" I hope at the least you will start to "respect" some of the other traders here that trade both ways instead of just saying to the moon, watch the sky again. How about explaining a little more about 3rd wave move doesn't this mean its over now?  I don't know much about them so am interested on your "opinion" on where were at now, thank you!!   

#7 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:39 AM

Watch the Sky??? Not today. :)
"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#8 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:46 AM

You sound so much like all of the brokers in my office in 1987.  Going into the crash they were all watch the sky, to the moon, whereas I was less lighten up a bit and be a bit cautious!  Sure the crash was short but guess who made more money buying at the lows on Monday!  Not one bull on this website said that it may be time to be a little careful here even though there were so many overbought indicators and sentiment way to bullish,,,,,,and here we are in just days off -10%!  I do agree though, I'm pretty sure were getting a reset here and we will just head higher now but if this is really a "traders site" I hope at the least you will start to "respect" some of the other traders here that trade both ways instead of just saying to the moon, watch the sky again. How about explaining a little more about 3rd wave move doesn't this mean its over now?  I don't know much about them so am interested on your "opinion" on where were at now, thank you!!   

brokers who used my service had no problem in 87  http://www.qctraders...87/image001.gif

#9 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:48 AM

Every turn is designed, and so is the crash.

so historicly  were all crashes buying opps???

#10 melonseed

melonseed

• Traders-Talk User
  • 628 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 12:49 PM

Why is Dachief the only one that sees it all the time? It's gonna be him bashing bears again till we hit ATH?

Trade safe.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX