Jump to content



Photo

Db. Question for cheif and fib


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 gmoney

gmoney

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 12:25 PM

Do you see db going higher, , or " flip of the coin " as you had once stated? Sitting on position, deciding to bail or hold . Thanks.

#2 da_cheif

da_cheif

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 8,804 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 02:33 PM

db ....im just doing what i think is right for me and my subs......for you and everyone else its all depends on the bank account you have and the diverse condition of your portfolio



#3 andr99

andr99

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 4,358 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:59 AM

....they didn' t answer because maybe they took a trip together around the North Pole and they have no time to answer questions


forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N.....though partly langbardic


#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 8,804 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 07:01 AM

andre   since you know im  on moderation its up to Mark when my answers appear.....dont be a putz



#5 fib_1618

fib_1618

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 8,906 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 08:10 AM

....they didn' t answer because maybe they took a trip together around the North Pole and they have no time to answer questions

 

Or maybe I (or he) was busy where reviewing comments on this board isn't a priority or maybe I was waiting for Don to respond since this general debate is with him and not with me.

 

But since I was asked, the DAX Index reached DOUBLE bear divergence when the index fully met its 13,500 price objective back on January 23rd. So given the general climate of the German marketplace, and the technical breakdown seen in DB this past week, the issue will likely remain corrective though within a trading range with $15.50 U.S. as the floor and $20.25 as the top of the range...though if another global selling wave hits, a test of the September 2016 lows can't be ruled out either. For me...if I was holding the issue, I would set a sell stop at .10 below the last Friday's intraday lows and let the market do its worse.

 

Fib

 

breadthdax020918.png


Better to ignore me than abhor me.

Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it. - Benjamin Franklin

Technical Watch Subscriptions

Technical Watch Twitter Page

Technical Watch Facebook Page


#6 andr99

andr99

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 4,358 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 08:24 AM

Ok, now one has replied, the other one probably is busy watching the sky 


forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N.....though partly langbardic


#7 fib_1618

fib_1618

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 8,906 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 08:35 AM

Ok, now one has replied, the other one probably is busy watching the sky 

 

Or maybe he's STILL on moderation, and his replies are delayed due to review....stop the condescension and grow up.

 

Fib


Better to ignore me than abhor me.

Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it. - Benjamin Franklin

Technical Watch Subscriptions

Technical Watch Twitter Page

Technical Watch Facebook Page


#8 andr99

andr99

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 4,358 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 08:45 AM

 

Ok, now one has replied, the other one probably is busy watching the sky 

 

Or maybe he's STILL on moderation, and his replies are delayed due to review....stop the condescension and grow up.

 

Fib

 

 

the question was asked yesterday.....and as for your suggestion put yourself in front of a mirror and carefully look at what you see


forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N.....though partly langbardic


#9 uburack

uburack

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 593 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:19 AM

 

....they didn' t answer because maybe they took a trip together around the North Pole and they have no time to answer questions

 

Or maybe I (or he) was busy where reviewing comments on this board isn't a priority or maybe I was waiting for Don to respond since this general debate is with him and not with me.

 

But since I was asked, the DAX Index reached DOUBLE bear divergence when the index fully met its 13,500 price objective back on January 23rd. So given the general climate of the German marketplace, and the technical breakdown seen in DB this past week, the issue will likely remain corrective though within a trading range with $15.50 U.S. as the floor and $20.25 as the top of the range...though if another global selling wave hits, a test of the September 2016 lows can't be ruled out either. For me...if I was holding the issue, I would set a sell stop at .10 below the last Friday's intraday lows and let the market do its worse.

 

Fib

 

 

Thanks Fib for your input.


John 21:6 And he said unto them, "Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find". They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

#10 gmoney

gmoney

    Member

  • Traders-Talk User
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:44 AM

Thanks for your thoughts Fib, I appreciate it