Photo

Elon Musk Points Up America’s Dilemma–Diversity or Greatness?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 04:24 PM

Rrather than celebrating, Main Stream Media journalists/ activists were furious—the immigrant from South Africa is a white man; and pictures show SpaceX isn’t very diverse. This hostile reaction of the chattering class shows America is facing a choice: diversity or greatness. 

http://www.unz.com/a...cant-have-both/

-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#2 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:18 AM

Rrather than celebrating, Main Stream Media journalists/ activists were furious—the immigrant from South Africa is a white man; and pictures show SpaceX isn’t very diverse. This hostile reaction of the chattering class shows America is facing a choice: diversity or greatness. 

http://www.unz.com/a...cant-have-both/

That is as disgustingly racist a statement as has ever been made.

This appears to be how these bot attacks work. 

In this "Nation of Immigrants" is has been the diversity that has been the basis of U.S. greatness.  Diversity OR greatness.  Like there's no possibility of having both going forward. 

Bots, according to all reports, have been attacking the foundations of American society, either by being subtle or being blatant like this.

Maybe I've been wrong suspecting you are a Russian bot like all the other Russian bots in the news of attacks on websites (no reason for Traders-talk to be immune).  Or I suppose you could be just a plain old white supremacist. 

Which is it, stocks, Russian bot OR white supremacist?

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#3 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:03 PM

Maybe the motto should be updated  to reflect modern times -- "Out Of Many, The One Percent."

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."