IS ANYONE SHORT?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 saltlake

saltlake

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 02:15 PM

Well nice trading fellas, I figured you were in on this Nav, nice job. I thought I was becoming a trader for a minute there and then the market reminded me to sit back down

#12 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 03:21 PM

Have the in-the-money weekly 272 SPY put as per my usual day trade.

Stopped and reversed to weekly 268 SPY call.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#13 saltlake

saltlake

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 03:23 PM

Thanks for the heads up 227

#14 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 03:25 PM

Stop now at breakeven.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#15 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 03:37 PM

Stop now at breakeven.

Stopped out.

#16 TradeMark

TradeMark

• Traders-Talk User
  • 809 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 03:46 PM

Was short from yesterday, (QQQ) but closed it about two hour ago.  Lost conviction that market would continue to decline.  That is only a belief regarding from when I closed it til  EOD.  No particular opinion beyond that.

TM

#17 kinga200

kinga200

• TT Member+
  • 594 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 05:33 PM

Ive completely missed this week so far myself, It appears most have either closed out shorts or are looking to go long.

Yes, look at my post.