• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#111 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:15 PM

Ok, thanks.   I put in the TX number and sent again, up to them now. 

I was just worried if you sent from binance or something. I have to start using exodus too it has some feature for 

swapping between tokens buying tokens with ether. Not sure if it can be used for ico's. Lots of new swap tools coming 

available, airswap one.

I expect it will be a while for syncfab to work in the mkt price but is an important mkt sector, it is a big problem for

small manufacturing to work getting squeezed by monopolies, monopolies not interested in small scale orders. Should

be central to rebuilding the manufacturing base over a longer time.

They use to have big opening surge on exchange listing dont expect that anymore.

Edited by AChartist, 15 April 2018 - 01:18 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#112 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:34 AM

this could be the silver crypto clif was looking for, I would research some more be sure it is 100% backed, it has some

strange buying instructions to follow in metamask.

cycle improved still showing 5-6 days up, diminished troughing cycles IF 5-6 days up would go a long way

to turning the low troughs which it has done some reducing the low potential.

I have been hitting alot of surging items just in time at least now have some distance off low with volume turn in

case things went down again later for a test.

https://silverlink.io/

#113 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 08:48 PM

very good chance of a bigger 5-6 with changes in cycles with this inflection

#114 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 02:13 PM

I think Bitcoin Renko turned today. Most likely the lows are in, I don't think this will be a long stagnant base building like 2015,

too much interest and innovation going on. Added more EOS(that one alone says the bull is back), and others. Sold off 1/2 DIM,

not looking promising on that one.

#115 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 04:06 PM

Edited by CLK, 20 April 2018 - 04:08 PM.

#116 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 05:58 PM

I think Ethereum will be at 10k this year. 

#117 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 09:24 AM

xinfin XDCE ico is a 15 bagger now, 1ETH spend is now worth 15ETH although ETH was higher

then is getting into the tricks and traps of a USD legacy mind control benchmark wont mean anything to the new system.

DGPT is opening soon is a very important needed product, is a 5 bagger now in ETH was ETH was 1/2 then is

about a 10 bagger in USD. Just have to forget about USD conversions really and make the leap into the constitutional world order.

PPT should be good opening in May.

Can you image all this fixed quantities cant print them, limited global supply, is real constitutional money.

Some things are unlimited supply to some algorithm I dont have many of them, called pre-mined.

#118 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 09:40 AM

btw a cycle interpretation a couple weeks ago said 4/21 was a down day. They are seen in projections and

do occur even if they become. Dont know if its minor but they have been so far and is likely a place to buy,

#119 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 11:21 AM

xinfin XDCE ico is a 15 bagger now, 1ETH spend is now worth 15ETH although ETH was higher

then is getting into the tricks and traps of a USD legacy mind control benchmark wont mean anything to the new system.

DGPT is opening soon is a very important needed product, is a 5 bagger now in ETH was ETH was 1/2 then is

about a 10 bagger in USD. Just have to forget about USD conversions really and make the leap into the constitutional world order.

PPT should be good opening in May.

Can you image all this fixed quantities cant print them, limited global supply, is real constitutional money.

Some things are unlimited supply to some algorithm I dont have many of them, called pre-mined

If you see any more you think might be like that let me know, I never got in on any ICO's, besides MFG, seems that's where the real gains are 

instead of after they hit the open market. I think the cycle top in Dec. and Jan. hit ICO's hard and they were crushed the first day on the market, unlike now and back in Aug.-Oct. I loaded up on BANCA, (The Wall Street on Blockchain) looking really strong, big float but I don't care, if it hits $1 I'm good. Working on 1000 of XRP and bought some of BTC,LTC,BCH,ETH, fair amount of EOS and OMG. IOTA, did add a little PPT some are just too expensive for my money. 

Edited by CLK, 21 April 2018 - 11:23 AM.

#120 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 01:50 AM

Litecoin is garbage, I don't recommend buying any of it, the transfer times can be 2 minutes or an hour while Ethereum is never

more than five minutes and very reliable. Litecoin is a broken platform, it will never be widely used until this is fixed, if it even can be.