• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#131 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 10:45 PM

its going to take dgb, plr, ppt, req, and maybe salt over the top to put me in retirement mode again but I have alot more working in breadth

than ever before.

looking back the Dec rally was alot worse than this it was just the main coins, $400 anomolie in ltc caused be some bad

judgement, then just a few late

runners like ppt after things were rolling over. the newbe speculation in new issues was a clue.

it was the $400 ltc that bought me so much more units though, how I did it with the $400 etherium romp.

this rally is alot more the real thing as they are coming to market and gee all the sudden no lying, could

be soros and dimon clinton owners got in.

geez and I just got more loopring in time a few hours ago I'm shooting them life fish

getting frothy maybe my sentiment will be a top tomorrow I hope so much more of my items kick in one time before.

Edited by AChartist, 28 April 2018 - 10:50 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#132 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 06:34 AM

bitshares and ppt, possibly enigma timely today, always something

some are speculating in theta I dont know clif doesnt like it, I have some on speculation.

cycles can do two days up, up to 8 days but cycles are aligned for a low in late May, can be severe

I have to start getting defensive and there is nothing good for that but tether unless one rare pick is the

bellweather flight to quality that doesnt go down with the rest could be PPT. So far there hasnt been anything like

that all correlated no distinctions yet maybe that bellweather status start this May low. I think I have to park some in tether until that

flight to quality bellweather shows itself while the correlated rest go down.

Edited by AChartist, 29 April 2018 - 06:35 AM.

#133 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 07:47 AM

went a little bigger with enigma pick of the day shooting fish but there are more good ones today

I hate doing this when I feel a low for late May

#134 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 09:34 AM

added a little monetha with a waves skim

I got all my waves in the crash low and alot of it

#135 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 10:37 AM

nailed the bitshares call, is this even legal

took a small lot speculation on TNT.

If I dont know much about it dont have a specific rec from clif or others can take

a small try technically. Nothing really hasnt worked at all except DIM which I am ready

to start adding some of that I have so much from 4 cents I need about an equal quantity now,

actually could sell a part of parent XEM at profit and make up the DIM, it all works out.

Edited by AChartist, 29 April 2018 - 10:40 AM.

#136 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 11:47 AM

I sold all EOS and 90% BANCA, market has turned from parabolic top. The way I trade crypto is get out after the top and some

retrace, then I put buy stop orders in above swing or all time highs, I make the market prove to me it still wants to go up, never 

buy and hold after the top, at least on the majority of my money, I don't like too many coins, rather concentrate, that way it's quick

to get out and not have to monitor 20 positions, can't be done market is too fast.

If Renko turns down I buy not one dime.

Edited by CLK, 29 April 2018 - 11:48 AM.

#137 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 03:53 PM

feeling the quantstamp here I have it, I have alot of everything on the crash lows

to add a trading lot since tokens are on a relay race tear

and as soon as I say stuff here they launch so if you dont mind I got mine first.

just kidding I usually dont say because it all seems speculative but it if its working, is it? just throwing darts works with this breadth i"m no expert.

did cliff say the veterans go to into tokens in a big way for the spring this guy is amazing it is we that screw it up with our own timeline biases and not paying attention to 

precise lanquage.

when ppt and plr and req and dgb kick in through the year good gawd I have my resignation letter drafted already, and yes I can even do it going it going in for a whole that is why

you trade with anyone less that 55 years old.

this weekend sport is so much better on tanqueray has to be a payback coming I know lets get this late May low right whatever that means have some new capital ready somehow.

also Jsnip is pushing triggers, I have some, it is about smart guns, can make sense since pedovore satanists is all the rage.

cryptos and tangueray on a Sunday is this even legal, main coins suck and my tokens are working who would have thought.

I missed oax is always end of May also look for Kyber technical buy.

Edited by AChartist, 29 April 2018 - 03:55 PM.

#138 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 04:09 PM

Yes, but how much stress and loss would have been avoided for people to just follow price and cash out of everything

on this one brick sell knowing all their money was safe until the next buy. All the turns were one brick turns,

there were no 2-3 brick one day events, and only two whipsaws on the whole chart which one could have easily

recovered from.

#139 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 08:20 PM

Looks like it works good.

#140 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 05:35 AM

Here is how I traded BANCA, the parabola reversed overnight so I didn't catch it, when I saw what had happened I started selling,

I already had the trend line in place and was using that for the bull/bear line. With a move like that it's difficult to turn loose of two

million shares knowing what "might" happen, but I learned much from the last bear market. I put a buy stop order at 0.004632

just above a swing high and watched it most of the day, when it was getting late I didn't want to chance a stop and reversal overnight

so I moved my stop above the highs at 0.00601. This morning I find the TL broken as was expected. Whenever a parabola breaks 

and then starts forming a big triangle, the move is done, any people buying in hopes of further gains may never see them or have to

wait awhile.

Same thing with EOS, I got stopped in once then bailed and moved stop above highs, down $2 overnight.

2Xo7Xbl.png