• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#181 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 06:48 AM

first longer cycle turning up is 11 days about May 23-24.

there were some minor cycle peaks in a day or two can take some off tomorrow.

some relative strength picks v. eth are early movers on the rally today, VeChain, Waves, Eng, Medshares, Zil and Zrx ok

while committed to buy and hold or I never would have had the cycle leader Zrx and BCH for this, I feel a need for liquitidy for May 23

and possibly longer end of month for more cycles to turn up. Clif said it is by the end of the 1st

week of June that everyone realizes on look back all at once it is a new bull mkt and that looks like a time that cycles are syncronized

up.

Edited by AChartist, 12 May 2018 - 06:49 AM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#182 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 02:18 PM

todays cycle can be high to 5/17 and possible to 5/23 if it extends with bullish bias.

before 5/23 longer cycle up takes hold can be a drop and whipsaw ignore a drop on 5/23 it shouldnt matter.

It is following short term up cycles so I mention these.

it looks most likely an abc wave 2 and c of 2 can be ugly I know that have to expect anything and keep some liquity available.

ultimately 5.31 is the last low pivot before June explodes.

if it follows higher bullish path will be ok unknown but 5/31 can be low too, nothing is ever known for sure.

Austrialia announces adopting blockchain for supply chain one my favorite themes but I dont know the

best tokens in this field except walton.

I am getting sick of cliff high items, the psychics really like digibyte, theta flat and low a long while and explodes so fast not

letting anyone in I'm just keeping it and holding, veri has some short term strength likely in June but fails they say, I may sell it in June, Eos ok

should not see much lower prices.

ada ok just steady you need some like that too but dont expect vertical

Im a sucker for relative strenght added to aion and enigma that I swung well high to low, and added to zil is speculative

willl consider adding to zrx I think is is the backbone of decentralized atomic swaps 

everthing looks good on tangueray servious Ive been drinking since I saw the xwife at 1st daughetr's wedding what was I thinking,

everything looks good but we have a c of 2 to negotiate can be ugly but quickly reversed June is the money shot and it runs well into

July. Do you know what 1st daughter is your life everthing and xwife is the destroyer have you ever been to the belly of the beast it exists evil.

Edited by AChartist, 12 May 2018 - 02:25 PM.

#183 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 02:49 PM

quanstamp may also want to do bigtime quantity

so Im lookiing at bigtime ltc, then eng, theta, ltc, bch, btc, zil. a dose of eos in case it really works, and  tentatively aion for  June and will likely sell xinfin and veri in June wave that goes to

2nd or 3rd week of July. Then there is wtc need a fix into supply chain unless somethings else shows itself. In my cycles want to sell the breadth peak not the cycle peak is the 3rd weekend of July but everyone is talking about

Feb 2109 extremes staring paring down speculations in 3rd week july and narrow into bluechips that should reveal themselves by then June is the motherlode dont want to

be late for why I am ok with some risks to then. 

And by the way plymouth is rightful gin too it needs some sweetener like a sierra mist  to be like tangueray. I have the grandaddy Botanist ordered no one had it in stock too expensive.

Edited by AChartist, 12 May 2018 - 02:53 PM.

#184 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 09:52 PM

Omar runs down his 60 coins, what they do, pretty good reference

#185 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 09:32 AM

not that good of a list I dont guess he's that much of an expert and should be since its his life,

I did learn about TRAC in supply chain has some relationship with walmart.

#186 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 09:45 AM

I took a 1/2 a start in TRAC because

I hate chasing up.

waves and eng have broken downtrend v. bitcoin probably others I'm not watching charts that close just

holding and trying to figure out btc cycles.

the one turning up is a little closer to the turn, the shorter term up cycles can live for the week and I only say that because

all the up motion has been controlled by these cycles while the longer term was still bottoming, and then

this other new one that is the earliest longer cycle turning up can be turning up sooner in the next week but there is other risks cant say all clear until 5/31

I'm probalby close to putting one veri into the veritaseum system and then one more on 5/31 if June is the motherlode is the best chance for it to work.

so far cycle breadth peak should be 3rd week of July I should be a little more aggressive to sell than I did before because cliff said next correction was

after early July peak yet end of year is very very good too, very good until Feb 2019. Selling may mean just going to the main coins but maybe not dollar

or if there is one I can trust in phys metal deposits.

clif said some of the metal cryptos can be at risk one will be seized so that is not something I am serious about yet until maybe the silver item that

is sanctioned by sec is available. To me selling does not mean dollar do you know the meaning of the disabled and rammed navy vessels, it is end of 

dollar hegemony end of owning the shipping lanes that is what the iran deal story is about right now too. These fast maneuverable vessels can not be

rammed unless they were electronically disabled and dead in the water.

Edited by AChartist, 13 May 2018 - 09:50 AM.

#187 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 10:01 AM

ltc broke downtrend v. USD can be a w4 bounce w5 to test top of downtrend again likely

ltc is suppose to be the motherlode to Feb '19 do I really care about a few or even $10 on entry points

here talking 1000's ultimately for the buy and hold sure cost average some low entries.

KIN up 40% forked off the etherium to its own blockchain apparently received positively.

Edited by AChartist, 13 May 2018 - 10:03 AM.

#188 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 10:28 AM

It all goes back to scalability, there is no solution, not atomic swaps nor sharding. If they were a solution then they would be the price of bitcoin

either overnight or on ICO. All crypto is worthless until a working solution is found, it may never be, may be impossible.

#189 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 12:28 PM

That's it for the bounce, should be retesting the lows overnight.

Made some on MTC, should have stayed up all night to cash in on the extra 50%, I need to start doing fib extension 

targets for sell orders.

#190 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 03:49 PM

A daily close of 9450 turns the system back up and ATH's should be within a month.