266 replies to this topic

#191 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 04:03 PM

cycles went into a scatter today, its changing and rephasing, Im assuming up

may take a day or two settling in to be confident when cycles transition, it is the earliest of the longer cycles

turning up now, and a new intermediate length, that is in the length series that has provided the upward

movements, that is more vertical coming into correlation. It really takes one or two more days follow through to

be sure positive cycle transition will stick but I seriously doubt with everything fundamentally that it is transitioning down

after soros and buffet got what they wanted and got in.

Litecoin added to Gemini, nasdaq to offer cryptos, NYSE figured out how to deliver phsical bitcoin and can start trading it,

do you think soros and buffet got in first.

Edited by AChartist, 14 May 2018 - 04:05 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#192 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:47 PM

I love this stuff easy to trade sold just a bit of zrx for diversivications yesterday but keeping the lot.

cycle may not be as great as I thought can expect peak in 2 days then see, every peak is saved I just dont want

to say or promise still 5/31 should be a low inflection, in cycles low doesnt mean price low means a  turn, but can be low.

hard pick today to add eng, waves, vechain went with ve chain. new high in theta but its not suppose to work for a long time

I just like to have some distance off my buy this weekend.

and litecoin looks good I can say really no lifetime risk to that although zcash benefited more immediately from Gemini news we see extreme surges

dont often hold.

speaking of surges I think I need to accumulate Origin Trail for my next effort.

if cycles are right 3rd week of July is great breadth thrust but then others, clif high the remote viewers and the psychics really like late in the year.

if so the correction after July peak can be a great swing to lever up for end of year. I'm just trying to damping surge expections for June-July and just expect

good breadth grind higher.

I am really coming to like Plymouth gin better than Tangueray, just straight up clean stuff, a hidden gem. Will have the Botanist this week for test next weekend.

testing some vechain right now

Edited by AChartist, 14 May 2018 - 06:54 PM.

#193 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 07:43 PM

well for reference, and I may give it all back on 5/31 and holding some back in case,

the LLC project is up over 25%.

the remote viewer is giving a positive report on salt, who knows I never know all a flip of the coin,

what I will do instead is sell the base capital part in 3rd week of July take what I get on the rest

roll the sale into the new something something.

can you imagine start of new tecnology 1980 buying a cross section of all of them and ignoring the 

bust and boom manipulation cycles when federal reserve wanted to return all the slaves 401k "stock" back

to its rightful owners.

#194 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 05:52 AM

bitcoin just broke the downtrend, a different night didnt sell down the western rally could be good.

next few days can be a bigger rally in cycles but still has a 5/31 valley, I will have to sell some coming up

for 5/31 liquidity.

#195 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 10:49 AM

Mostly in cash now, bitcoin system sell still on after the retest bounce, expecting sideways or down for awhile.

#196 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 04:47 PM

sorry no good today but the cycles should be favorable for a few days

I have missed so many surges but tough to have the right one all the time, will

add a little PPT today which I wanted to do in AM I am often a few hours late. The LLC

does have much PPT yet and it will do just a couple Veri on forkdelta in case clif is right 

for the period when everything is up relentlessly which should be for the end of the year

after the june-july run but delivering a dose of 1 of 3 in June-Jul. Cycles do show a drop after

July peak what clif said then it should the be the blistering 3 of 3 through end of year.

wallstreet owns this now same ********

Edited by AChartist, 15 May 2018 - 04:52 PM.

#197 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 05:41 PM

actually the binance balance is not down $100 mostly because PPT working today always something working is the art of diversification and rotation

in this game but I do see some cycle risk for end of month and cant give the all clear unless some serious strength like soon

confirms the cycles rephasing "potential".

#198 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 03:26 AM

I believe Bitcoin will be testing 4,000 by the end of the month. Buy and hold just doesn't work in crypto, at some point you run out

of money to add, then what ? Most coins even Clif High picks will just go away or never recover at least. The market is clearly saying there

is no scalability, lots of great ideas though but that is all they are.

Edited by CLK, 16 May 2018 - 03:26 AM.

#199 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:05 PM

very good cycle potential for a few days if medium term up cycles work, etherium may be the cycle leader has good

rev hs for example with correct volume added a bit.

next and last falling cycle that causes a reaction down but not trend down is about 7-8 day should be the 

last timing low. 

btw, botanist is the ultimate gin, the whole enchillada

#200 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:39 PM

From what I have read, it seems the bitcoin futures are 5/1 leverage, that's about all the leverage I want.

Maintenance on 1 contract for 1 bitcoin is around $3500 , for the CME 5 bitcoin contract it's around $17,500.

I would opt for the 1 bitcoin contract starting out on the CBOE. Bitcoin trends very well and follows the Renko

charting very predictably. I think I will try to open an account through Etrade since I already trade with them.

Edited by CLK, 17 May 2018 - 09:40 PM.