Start new crypto thread VI

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#201 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:01 AM

Maintenance margin is 80%, half for CFE and the other half for the futures broker. So, $6400 right now on 1 bitcoin.

Confirmed 5/1 leverage on CFE and 25/1 on CME which is basically 5 bitcoin bundled into one contract.

#202 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 03:44 PM

the low is 5/29-30 and it may be 1/3 of the way down of cycle magnitude at this point, two days can bounce

on one relief cycle.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#203 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:31 AM

Any long trades better be nimble here. I'm staying in cash as much as possible.

#204 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 07:45 PM

Bitcoin is on track to test the downtrend line at $3500. This is going to be a long drawn out bear market after all,

no big rally any time soon, maybe end of year. There will be isolated tokens that will do well, not many though.

I plan on buying 1 BTC when it reaches $3500.

#205 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 09:01 PM

appearance of cycles as to the setup for end of month low is good and improved, likely a couple strong days up and

another low end of month to 1st of June.

up days may wait for bitcoin futures expiry I believe is Friday, i guess in down stock expiration days they are usually turning up by 2PM friday.

Sky and ZRX were best off the low today, need to look around for relative strength will wait for end of month to put new money

but have to anticipate what I want on relative strength. Quantstamp was some relative strength.

Edited by AChartist, 23 May 2018 - 09:05 PM.

#206 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 09:04 PM

I'll have to run weekly cycles again, before they looked low end of July, whereas next rally peaks mid July in the daily basis.

So maybe end of July to Aug is low of lows for your one bitcoin.

#207 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 03:56 PM

tremendous relative strength in some issues looking forward to buys but does it help,

buy eth low to buy relative strength high. Is a sign of a low in the stk mkt when the bluechips of the 

next wave stop going down. Can I stand it anymore and wait, well it is a good cycle low coming but have

to take a couple blistering days up first. I'll report on weekly cycles soon they are working I called the last

low on the weekly at that time I did see a late Jul low too, we'll see if it has developed some.

I have to go with the cycles they are working so far even if I dont do the right thing the cycles are right.

Edited by AChartist, 24 May 2018 - 04:05 PM.

#208 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 07:56 AM

Bought Bitcoin on a 4hr MACD cross higher 7539.74, stop 7353. Will be my only attempt unless 100 point Renko turns higher.

#209 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 03:39 PM

only a couple days up not huge yet by any means but can be by monday novice day.

cycles low is 6/4 or possibly 6/5, that there what just happened was low before the low.

I notice over time in stocks you want the ones that dont go down in next last low of 6/4 no way

to predict yet the best on 6/4, stock mkt was just about 5 of them Darpa deep state ********. 

next problem is June rally looks weaker and ending in early July not 3rd week of July unless

the rally is huge things can improve, cycles will be lined up for huge, but late July to about 3 months out, that is 

late Aug to early Sep, looks down. I will most likely liquidate all in 36 to 40 days is 1st of July.

#210 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 03:42 PM

something strange about clif high retiring and last I heard him talk was subtle hints of threats.

and then Qanon hit against alex jones saying deeps state is done is no more need for that.

it begins to look like same ******** as fighting city hall with gold.