• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#221 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 04:27 PM

Ontology in my new effort and of course zrx and adding to AION.

when I say adding it is selling something else not new money.

SKY had some news and is new added on binance that usually means it will get some attention.

I have enough eos from the lows to make a difference if it is the real thing this year. Check back next Feb.

Im getting old a trade is like a year.

Edited by AChartist, 29 May 2018 - 04:29 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#222 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 06:45 PM

BTC confirms volume and outside bar will add some

#223 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 06:17 AM

clif may be right so far, sentiment to change on 5/29, suddenly people will realize its a new bull mkt by end of 1st week of June.

now I did see a cycle low late July so that is my next new money, I am spending some for Moms acct main coins, eos, omg, veri, ppt, lumens.

very small starts in the alts just for some participation most in the main coins. I guess eos is a main coin now. I guess eos is a deepstate

operation so it will be pumped like their amazon or facebook scams. It doesnt take a lot of eos if it is their next pump to $400 its how I made

the money on very small capital base running eth then ltc to $400 the point is it doesnt take much dont be greedy and still have lots of diversifications.

will update cycles I'm sure positive because the positive cycles were there looming and strengthened with any daily upticks so they should

be pretty well confirmed by now with this follow through.

Edited by AChartist, 02 June 2018 - 06:19 AM.

#224 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 12:46 PM

one I have to own soon is BNB binance, watch when it goes up early, forecasts the rallies, you can tell wallstreet runs this now.

EOS may be doing one of those historic runs, eth, ltc, bch type move and this one is different being the cabal itself.

i ran omg a number of times between 10 and 20+, this is the time I just keep it till next Feb.

#225 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 01:40 PM

so there is 3 days up and a low at 10-11 days in the new cycle calc.

In transition it can develop with some different conclusions in 3 and 10 days but so far found you the 5/29 low

how bout some love on that.

the low in 10 days has a few up cycles and may be minor and then the composite average is pretty good going forward.

so much will depend on what these 3 days does the low in 10 days may not amount to much at all just because a cycle happened

in the past may not repeat.

I am officially buy and hold for the duration. There are some good moves, unless I held the cross-section of them all you capture none

of the meaningful moves working in the diversified port. Now at some point will need to pare down non performers cant judge that yet until

the next meaningful wave up to narrow into leaders. This thing is so early infant steps up to 2021 too early to know what are

the real leaders.

But this thing will be different is no clinton deepstate judges to usurpe the superior technologies into deepstate occult ******** this is the real thing

all planned constitutional free market replacement, is no accident.

By the way so far have concluded the best gin is Aviation but the Botanist is right there too, the new gins are getting away from the Juniper.

Edited by AChartist, 02 June 2018 - 01:41 PM.

#226 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 10:49 PM

I can have a cycle peak tomorrow and the next low pivot to buy in about 10 days.

I listened to one of the psychics, dont know if it works just to take note because says things I agree with.

This one thinks the face ripping money shot is later in the year. PPT to move up suddenly not saying when, the suddenly part makes

me like this price because the last time $8 was so cheap. and then monstrous into

next year. Likes aion, theta, omg, ada, dent, dim, mentions some others and very strong on DGB over the year just grinding away building

a monolith that no one notices until its too late and their paying up.

LTC just holding until last quarter explosion and that is now only three months away.

Likes BCH becoming more popular which was one of my earliest relative strength choices in the crash.

I am making aion a major effort.

Like pillar monstrous.

Mentions another I have some is Campus coin.

Likes SALT ok. Theta great toward end of year this could be one to focus on in binance in the next pivot low that could be in 10 days.

PPP after a setback and crash maybe that already crashed

(I got an email they hired a top gun to get regulatory approval). Doesnt like veri and I was also thinking

that way since he is involved with obama and has developed a political product. Another psychic said veri to runup one time

and then have problems. I will probably sell mine dont know when I dont have alot but have good profit from 20ish.

so all this stuff is what I am already doing so I mentioned it but will make me focus more on aion and theta and to pick up alot of DIM

that is about 1/4 the price I paid I could get an equal amount or even double amount.

#227 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 07:25 AM

discussion of EOS, technically chart looks best but even so should get a hype cycle like ether and litecoin initially ran to $400 last year.

the best hype cycle is probably before actual product anyway.

they and one other crypto firm got rid of a controversial board member who was apparently associated with the clinton and epstein pedophile

human trafficking networks.

#228 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 05:15 PM

so if by the end of 1st week of June everyone realizes its a new bull mkt, could be a pullback to Jun 11 or so. New buy signals often earn a pullback.

so many doing good have to keep them all is my buy and hold policy, they are not going to move when you want or when you are watching, watched

pot never boils.

yet a pullback could be welcome for last chance, pullback next week if by weekend sets the consensus buy conclusion.

I will review before then, cant say yet, is mid June pullback meaningful for significant early July highs.

so far I have tested for educational purposes only, favorite gin is

aviation, new style less juniper, other reviews have it in the top

plymouth, early american original smooth conventional

botanist, can be tippy top but downgraded for price but always keep some for special occasion

tangueri no. 10

martin miller, no

yet to try bulldog, boodles

#229 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 05:18 PM

and of course the motherlode alwasy have to keep some wont see it coming

Well that escalated quickly.... the 2nd ever invoice on the @BitPopulous $PPT platform just went live and was GOBBLED UP by a group bid in about 45sec flat.

A $211,000 British Pound invoice funded in LESS THAN ONE MINUTE. Wow... @iamstevenico has created a MONSTER. #PassiveIncome

#230 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 07:06 PM

it all looks huge but after recognition sentiment is likely a pullback,

I will add a little more because it should be right through the weekend on macd and 

trendline breaks yet hold some for the next pullback when relative strength will be known

but paying up by that time.