• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#21 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 04:34 PM

from ZH today on Propy. They are contracted with a county in Vermont pilot project to be the land

management recorder.

First US Real Estate Transaction In Blockchain Completed: What's Next?
Profile picture for user Tyler Durden
by Tyler Durden
Thu, 03/08/2018 - 08:16
SHARES
TwitterFacebookRedditEmailPrint
Authored by Mike Shedlock via MishTalk,

Vermont is headed towards blockchain-recording of real estate transactions. Other states will follow...

Stories have been circulating about Vermont testing blockchain for recording real estate transactions.

A contact at Propy informs me that the city of South Burlington, Vermont, just became a global blockchain leader by locking in the first US real estate deed completely on blockchain.

In October of 2017, Business Insider reported Propy Announces World's First Real Estate Purchase on Ethereum Blockchain.

Natalia Karayaneva, CEO of Propy said, "This is only the beginning. With this transaction, we've broken first ground in putting the $217 trillion real estate market on the

blockchain. We're starting with Ukraine, but over the coming year we plan to facilitate real estate transactions with the use of PRO tokens in California, Vermont, and Dubai."

Business Insider posted this disclaimer "Propy is the source of this content."

I make the same disclaimer.

My contact says "This first deal makes it much easier for the rest of the 49 states to iterate the process. In fact, Arizona and Colorado are next."

I have some questions and will post an addendum when I have answers.

Implications
First, this is not unexpected. I have many times commented that blockchain is perfect for real estate transactions. Real estate is low-volume, high-value. Buying candy bars on

blockchain is not practical. Blockchain does not scale.

Second. This does not change my attitude towards cryptos. At some point everything will be crypto, but it will be government-sponsored and it will not be Bitcoin nor Ethereum.

Finally, and most importantly, entire chains of business will vanish.

Think of the business of title insurance. Poof!

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#22 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 07:51 PM

new clif high

not sure when by bitcoin cycles will bottom but can be up in near term then can be low again later in about 20 days. 

going in I knew I wasnt going to do anything about this except to buy because all history is any selling was always a disaster for all experts that called 1000 tops

and for me selling wrong once when I thought I was smart. This is money I dont need is committed to at least 2019 fruition and is not alot of my own money is all profit.

the mt gox 200,000 adjudicated bitcoin got dumped on market instead of the usual private auctions, and gov has another lot of seized bitcoin getting dumped.

is a wonderful time to buy but still I have low cycles later may wait some. I will do another lot out of 401k to the IRA/LLC since this happened increase

my size 1/2 more. I did finally get my mom involved will buy some for her, small.

#23 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 08:20 AM

the cycles have been about right the big drop day came one day after the calculated cycle low pretty close, so to assume so,

the log daily can be up for the week and maybe a near term high with next weekend rally.

then likely down-up and maybe a nasty last down up to Apr 6 weekend. This period is where I will watch

relative strength for my new buys that may be before Apr  6 weekend. I did see alot of tokens went down with ETH not more than ETH for example

is some signs of relative strength.

Clif said language is strong for talk about the new crypto millionaire class associated with litecoin after Apr 20, and for growth

of the real estate / bank collapse through the spring and summer. I only breifly scanned the new report it did not single

out new individual coins and only highlighted a few of the same believed to be the favorites. I wonder if main coins move first and level II and III

follow I should just put the new money in ETH, LTC, BCH, BTC (with a weighting to LTC) and then skim those profits to build out secondaries in the IRA/LLC project.

This is pretty much how catching last years ETH run to 400 and the Dec LTC run worked out for me to build out a broad portfolio bascially for free except some new

money I did add to LTC.

He says for example the fruition of things like PPT will be seen later Apr after Apr 20, later april can mean May for example. So this is my plan for

new money to be the main coins with weighting in LTC and lightly skim gains to build out secondaries along the way. I am in a panic to get more PPT back which

I sold for more LTC before this crash.

For now I cant be sure it is down, it is down a little or a lot, but before Apr 6 is my timing point to deploy new buys.

#24 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 10:08 AM

real excited about this fake washout, crooked clinton/obama federali judges dumping Mt Gox bitcoin on exchange like 100 times daily

volume dumped in one day. Do you think they wanted to help their Act of 1871 corporation revolving door friends in?

now will sit back take time to watch relative strength take notes in daily trading the relative strength study is the most important thing 

in a correction and before an historic impulse wave. I dont have alot of new money and stocks are up now I may take another piece out

of 401k that turns out to be real slow through snail mail. 

LTC should be the cycle monster, clif also said for 1st time bitcoin cash should start coming on.  If things are acting right about Apr 20

is the place to stake out the next leaders that could be PPT. PPP, Veri, OMG depending on relative strength study but note Apr 20 is a clif high

timing point. I dont want to

mention too many speculative items but Dgb is one that was reaffirmed. I will probably look to add to ADA only a small starting position so far.

#25 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 10:26 AM

The hourly bounce is done. The move from 6,000 was wave B, now C needs to test the 500-2,000 area over the next couple months.

This is needed to bring the investors back in, right now not much, mostly daytraders. It's going to get much worse before it gets better.

After the lows are in, most likely sideways between 1,000 and 6,000 for the rest of the year and start back up in January. Looking to 

buy $0.50 PPT, OMG ,LTC and others back to or near 2017 ICO levels. The last bear market lasted over a year, expecting about the same.

#26 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 08:56 PM

well the report says improving between equinox and Apr 20, I have Apr 6 for my target date.

says global adoption wave in 2nd and 3rd qtr, note brazil news and PBOC just announced blockchain

digital money in china. Global attraction is incorruptible immutable satanist exempt money.

trust busting language that should appear a couple weeks before events, was just voiced by q-anon(who is most likely trump) who says

some communist technology and social media companies will not withstand the weight of corruption who says twitter ceo will be in jail.

Perhaps real estate crash is part of flight to quality motivation to cyrptos in 2nd and 3rd qtrs.

I know I didnt predict the ether move to 400 last year and then again I didnt predict the LTC move to 400 in Dec, yet I was long for both, things that only happen once in

the scale of blink of the eye. I will be long again.

I am long with all the original money now and I will have the new IRA/LLC money in by Apr 6 as well.

#27 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 09:23 PM

The moves in litecoin and ethereum were in the context of a bull market, this is a bear market now. Litecoin will probably be $1 to $10 when this is done. Surprises will be on the downside, not up.

Edited by CLK, 10 March 2018 - 09:23 PM.

#28 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:16 AM

PPT beta is open, ceo says May 1 huge.

They say there is news coming for PPP, apparently PPP management is from KPMG, which one of them

was a source of lying fud about PPT.

So if my cycles are correct should be up this week, some down-up and a final down about Apr 6, I guess depends on

conditions and volumes in the last Apr 6 down, above log downtrends or lower volume higher low conditions etc,

they are generally above linear breakouts.

At least my IRA rollover money is not available until tomorrow, to setup an exchange that accepts LLC etc more to do

will refrain from new buys until the next week or so I hope is a test above log downtrend to buy.

IRA/LLC project will start with PPT, OMG, BCH, ETH, BTC, with LTC overweight.

The report says once May hysterics starts runs about two weeks from its start, says from early July declines until it starts again by Sep.

It may be the first time I attempt some trade around like 50% to cash, if July through Aug is suppose to be down where so far I am just buy and hold.

Somehow once someone does something stupid like sell bitcoin at 1000, or 2000,

they never do it right again having already screwed up and miss the whole thing for life was my decision to only buy and hold being so early in infancy.

I dont think anyone screwing with the stock mkt over years beat buy and hold within the fake index weighting calculation frauds.

This IRA/LLC project is a core like a largecap crypto index that will try avoid too many secondaries, such as PPT is still #29 cap weighting.

There are going to be too many speculative unknowns about whether ethos or pillar are the winners, or both.

This project is just for the largecap index core. Coinbase is also introducing an Index item.

Edited by AChartist, 12 March 2018 - 04:18 AM.

#29 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:44 AM

You have to realize I have a lot of things, Tron #14, Tether #15 that are proceeds of the last rally compounding up each time

in both the number of items and within the number of coins, I have an awful lot of everything I want and

so many to make their mark like dgb, maybe pillar. What I hate is the ones I missed that are now around $10 or so

can never buy a lot and will be untouchable after May extremes. That is why trading is so stupid like I sold some Walton will probably never

it get it back right in time.

Clif also said big surprises out of the gate early success in recent new issues

and new releases to market, is part of the May sentiment. They'll never see it coming, I think PPT will be one.

And I dont know what those will be nor when, so I have a good cross section. Trading is stupid, they will learn again late after May extreme

buy high again and keep doing it wondering why they keep getting the same results.

#30 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 05:28 AM

PPT beta is open, ceo says May 1 huge.

And it's down 7% in a breadth rally on that news.