Start new crypto thread VI

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#51 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 05:52 AM

if these cycles have potential to break supports bitcoin has an airdrop to about 3000

about where this started in the fall. what if I get that around Apr 3-6.

And you think if it hits those numbers it's going to be off to the races again, not a chance. What will happen is a drift lower and sideways for 

many months, probably the rest of the year. Minimum $500 bitcoin this year. The world is moving away from using the coins as currency,

and shifting to just using the blockchain tech in some way. The only coin that may make it is ripple because the banks will use it and the banks

and wall street won't be going away. 

#52 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 09:49 AM

the divergence is coins and tokens going up vs eth, relative strength.

if the belief is eth, ltc, others of utility like KMD and many, are valuable the future index of wealth is the numbers of ether not the number of dollars.

same as many periods, long periods, my gold was down too out of favor, long times didnt make me sell it either it a core holding why would even know the price on any given day.

so Im not selling anything just took off a little of ether and ltc for a decision around this line or down to the next line that is yes way down.

what is spent on coins and tokens is spent is done is locked up good or bad. I sold enough main coins to cover just by seed capital.

thats my decision all I will do until I buy something Apr 3-6

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#53 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 10:28 AM

had to sell 400 ppt to bring back all seed capital,

now I dont care

see how that works

#54 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 10:35 AM

so we see that that fake news means nothing, recycling one year old debunked fake news means nothing,

google will never ban crypto advertising because it violates all sorts of racketeering laws and 1st amendment. We have to take a

test on main corruption, collusion, and racketeering laws each year at work.

these "laws" are not for just-us satanists just for us.

the fake news just means the timing of scheduling selling when it is going up when it is paused on a support.

all this will go away, really, follow the q story very active lately, for example

3 more satanists going down next week

marines are deployed

explains three side of all seeing eye, most governments of the world only exist to feed the eye

this ******** all on now global war now, all satanism will go away

main themes will be 

internet bill of rights

trust busting

truth in presentation laws

libel laws

this will just take awhile for commercial successes to mature during 2019-20 

but I have alternate strategies kicking in now will take my personal piece out of satanists, triggered.

Edited by AChartist, 18 March 2018 - 10:36 AM.

#55 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 10:39 AM

i guess I put the ppt in binance some time before because on one level I saw this coming just took a kick in the butt

the divergence is coins and tokens going up vs eth, relative strength.

if the belief is eth, ltc, others of utility like KMD and many, are valuable the future index of wealth is the numbers of ether not the number of dollars.

same as many periods, long periods, my gold was down too out of favor, long times didnt make me sell it either it a core holding why would even know the price on any given day.

so Im not selling anything just took off a little of ether and ltc for a decision around this line or down to the next line that is yes way down.

what is spent on coins and tokens is spent is done is locked up good or bad. I sold enough main coins to cover just by seed capital.

thats my decision all I will do until I buy something Apr 3-6

#56 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 11:12 AM

I did ok.

returning funds to whole life in time for annual dividend day.

Have massive accounts of many items some of 20,000 coins all free from rolling over partial profits.

I never expected any of this much thought it was mad money.

Will restart maybe on Apr 3-6 maybe at bitcoin 3000.

The federali communist slaves have taxed 401k depleted by 2001, 2009, ?, that will ultimately be 100% tax, tax on hyperinflation.

They have empty SS of zero purchasing power (congressional testimony there is no such thing as SS trust, was just income tax scam, is income tax to feed the eye)

They have property tax diaspora out of satanist jurisdictions, rolling real estate collapses on property tax hyperinflation in satanist jurisdicitons collapse)

I saw demonstrations of the hidden setting in zillow to show the bank owned foreclosed properties more than 3 years old. When data is populated correctly is a sea of 

red among small numbers of current market properties, dwarfed by the sea of red abandoned property.

Banks hid them or they could sell nothing if people new all the abandoned property around them collapsing values.

Pigs to the slaughter. I did ok for this phase and have all my phsyical.

#57 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 03:55 PM

It would be better for the market to crash 6,000 points fast, then it would bounce back, instead every new low is bought by 

new investors, dip buyers, then when they are done the selling resumes, it's just a slow steady relentless secular bear market,

those don't bounce back for a long time. I see plenty places to buy, but I know it will get a lot cheaper and take a year to make

anything, so I have to wait to make my money count.

Edited by CLK, 18 March 2018 - 03:57 PM.

#58 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 05:39 PM

I'll study more in a week it was so far below cycle mean it should be up for the week but 3/28 was a sharp low cycle and then some slower troughing cycles there and into the next week

if the cycle looks about right I'll buy some by time as of now should be Apr 3-6.

What can happen is a big crash low in that time I would be johnny on the spot to buy a crash day which is real hard to find the right place too when they reverse violently and its a 24 hr

market unlikely to be present for that and get it right.

It would be better for the market to crash 6,000 points fast, then it would bounce back, instead every new low is bought by 

new investors, dip buyers, then when they are done the selling resumes, it's just a slow steady relentless secular bear market,

those don't bounce back for a long time. I see plenty places to buy, but I know it will get a lot cheaper and take a year to make

anything, so I have to wait to make my money count.

#59 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 05:51 PM

one thing clif is right about is relative strength of the alts and tokens veterans buying them yet they are $down with ETH, are up vs ETH in this event.

he cant be blamed for illegal mafia racketeering surveillance fronts (snowden says today facebook is a cia surveillance front masquerading) they can

do it now for a short time when no lawful agency heads confirmed in trade and fcc. There is no functioning gov at all just rogue foreign communist corporations.

There are all kind of racketeering laws against interfering and manipulate free market,

all kind of commerce laws.

the more I think about it the more it proves the original reason of constitutional free market cryptos occured organically and why they will bury the deepstate.

Im fairly eager to get back it but will wait to Apr 3 or so wont be long. Really I didnt take that much out didnt have that much in.

#60 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:29 PM

hes defering any forecasts until a resolution of the cia lying. said there would be one more 30-40% crash this year

so I guess this is it.

Q already said the social media ceos are going to jail. Clif said will be news and backlash

who paid for the lying.

when you finally have appointment of fcc and trade agencies satanists will go away.

the fake crap is really the best opportunity there will ever be again just down to the right trade conditions and when