Start new crypto thread VI

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#71 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:13 AM

It's just a bounce, nothing more. Downtrend line will hold all rallies. Expect new lows soon, nothing is getting better.

I added back a little HVN and XEM, but waiting for much lower prices for the rest.

#72 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:30 PM

Bitcoin is right at the downtrend line, if it can close above, then a low could be in, heavy buy

volume the last few days.

Added more HVN and TRX. I think Hive is the Populous you can't afford, they have the European

market. Around 27k of them, had over 50k at one time. I think it goes to $10 min. if they can generate

the sales, platform out in 2nd qtr.

#73 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 03:11 PM

So I went all in again, I think I still have $100 in one account. Sent $1100 back to Coinbase in

case this rally fails. Maybe I can buy some bitcoin cheap later.

#74 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 05:44 AM

today could be a high cycle peak, some chop and another high that 2nd high is around Apr 3 now, then the last of cycle lows.

I was going to sell one item today not sure when today. ETH has been weakest. BCH could be first to break its downtrend line.

I have seen bitcoin move out of cycle lows early no guarantee of a drop after the 2nd high but I expect something.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#75 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 09:29 PM

I guess cycles will be ok for a while, some drop after this sure but it seems to be the drop is moving out away in

time and if that continues can become quite weaker. Got a little bch figuring it is due and able to break downtrend first.

ETH more weak is more distance up to downtrend too maybe interest in tokens is keeping it weak, spending it.

For sure the alts and tokens are showing good strength vs ETH I just averaged in some existing positions small lots.

#76 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 05:54 AM

Took some back off Wed. Bitcoin just isn't ready to break the downtrend. No point in buying any more crypto

until another buy prints.

#77 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 07:09 AM

RUT cycles down should run 15 more weeks.

cycle mixed for bitcoin short terms up during slower trough lows, money is in tokens. Low will not be predicted, relative strength will not be predicted traders didnt see

veri coming, never will.

is a theory what is happening with planned trade war induced stock mkt crash, when fed and irs is closed and replaced with constitutional money might be the

next bitcoin crash look for about 4 months per RUT cycle low is when the new constitutional monetary system occurs. Is likely

gold up in that period I am putting some LLC in gold at goldmoney that I hate their fees coming back out.

Which lines up with clif high next bitcoin correction in 2nd half of July or maybe starting 1st week of July.

clif‏

@clif_high
1m1 minute ago
More
Ack! Ok, so apparently the FUD is off Veritaseum and @reggiemiddleton. Or should i wait for an 80% increase in Veri before that conclusion is set into place?

Also, what are y'all traders going to be doing when  the NEXT level success forecast for Veritaseum arrives?

Maloney bitcoin video

#78 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 08:10 AM

rev hd shld abound

#79 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 09:25 AM

darnn i hit the ppt move just in time was filling some things in this am I just like to round up lots

when ready to buy I dont like paying up after the main coins breakout in several days next ST high the

tokens will be double by then

who saw it coming, trading all bs

and hit ppt earlier in the week, tron was a big buy during the terrible lows.

BNB which I dont have was a winner, model that chart setup.

1000 ppt tokens may return 100k in passive income annual.

Edited by AChartist, 24 March 2018 - 09:31 AM.

#80 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 10:55 AM

here we go bch breakout likely now.

in this type of short term up but slow troughing low cycles bitcoin has left early never phased cant say that happens it could.

if things breaking out the high could be Apr 1 or so in cycles then a brief dip.