Gap and go today?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 saltlake

saltlake

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 09:15 AM

Every gap has filled(big or small ) for Weeks now. Probably time for a gap and go. Where do daytraders get in now though😋

#2 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,000 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 09:32 AM

Every gap has filled(big or small ) for Weeks now. Probably time for a gap and go. Where do daytraders get in now though

Very likely it's going to be gap and go and I doubt they will let shorts to cover.   My signals tell me that the recent correction was finished by the end of yesterday and it's time for a fresh leg up.

#3 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:58 AM

Still on target for mid to late March high in indexes.

In the mean time, TLT gapping down today, and now possibly at the cliff edge in monster sized air pocket on Long Term chart...

If a crash is going to happen, right about here would be the place.....still short ZB from 151 on the pic perfect backtest of the daily 900 on TLT in mid January.

If acceleration down does not happen soon, will think about covering.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#4 saltlake

saltlake

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 12:22 PM

Big time lock outday today

#5 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 01:20 PM

... Where do daytraders get in now though

The first bar after the open with a close below the open (purple line on the chart) as the stop (initially).

Edited by diogenes227, 09 March 2018 - 01:26 PM.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#6 saltlake

saltlake

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 01:38 PM

Where were you this morning ! Ha ha J/k