spx....a consideration

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 03:47 PM

in one of my latest posts I wrote that the IT correction was not over and I was waiting for spx 2350 as final target.....I posted that while the spx was bouncing off the feb low....it's not popular posting bearish views when the spx is rising although just inside a bounce in a downtrend...I know it......in any case good luck to everybody, permabulls included 

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 06:34 AM

spx 2350-2400 is obviously just a ''possible'' target (and I underline possible) besides a personal opinion. My opinions are posted here to share different point of views, but not to influence anybody who have to do their homeworks in order to handle the stock market......obviously

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#3 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:20 AM

in one of my latest posts I wrote that the IT correction was not over and I was waiting for spx 2350 as final target.....I posted that while the spx was bouncing off the feb low....it's not popular posting bearish views when the spx is rising although just inside a bounce in a downtrend...I know it......in any case good luck to everybody, permabulls included 

so i hope ur not calling me a permabull cuz i presumeably dont call for a short position once in awhile   http://www.siliconin...htxt=opex short