Posted 27 March 2018 - 12:01 PM

SHORT THIS PIG WITH TARGET 0

https://www.marketwa...ager-2018-03-27

#2 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,170 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 12:57 PM

Missed out on this when it was just above 300 and Elon directed staff to proceed with  "slower deliveries".... 

a great innovator/inventor/tech genius is not necessarily a good CEO

On rare cases, e.g. Gates, Bezos, Jobs, they can do it but with top class management to help

Elon does not want to dilute the stock because he owns a lot so he destroy the company !

#3 kaiser soze

kaiser soze

• Traders-Talk User
  • 884 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 01:19 PM

Blizzard, Many thanks for bringing this article to our attention.

#4 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:24 PM

AAPL can't seem to find new worlds to conquer - would not want to be short when it discovers this one.

pirate.gif

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#5 viccarter

viccarter

TRIN_Rida

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:51 PM

AAPL can't seem to find new worlds to conquer - would not want to be short when it discovers this one.

pirate.gif

Death throes... all of it AAPL included... all will trend downward over the next few years, some will disappear.

#6 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 10:07 AM

As its last-ditch effort to raise cash with a mass sale of Easter eggs fails...

ELON MUSK DECLARES TESLA BANKRUPT APRIL 1ST

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#7 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 02:50 PM

TSLA is up 19% since yesterday's open. 

What's the short float?  Is this going to become an outright old-fashion kill-em short squeeze?

#8 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 11:52 AM

WHY IS NORWAY FULL OF TESLAS?

P.S.

TSLA, at the moment, is up 20% on the buy signal on the open three days ago.

#9 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 09:36 AM

Talk about calling bottoms?  The TSLA bear in this Market Watch article must be dying.

In fact, Thompson says if his prediction comes true, his fund could surge by another 50%. With that in mind, he says he’s investing $500,000 of his own money.

TSLA is up 28% since John Thompson, in the link, shot his mouth off (see the box in the link). It's up 22 % on this latest swing in the NYSI  If one happens to be swing trading the NYSI and the market stays down today, it's time to take a profit and let this Thompson guy hang onto his shorts. biggrin.png