funny perma bulls

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 04:04 PM

when the market rolls down, they disappear.....then the market bounces back and they reappear, but when that happens the market rolls down again. It seems they are inversely tuned with the market. But they are funny after all......

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 05:22 PM

Funny Bunny yes.gif

DZU2c3sW0AAlA56.jpg

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#3 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 06:22 PM

when the market rolls down, they disappear.....then the market bounces back and they reappear, but when that happens the market rolls down again. It seems they are inversely tuned with the market. But they are funny after all......

perma bears when the market rolls up they dissapear ....and when it rolls down they reappear       ur funny  ...   http://www.siliconin...?msgid=31545833

#4 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 519 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 07:13 PM

lol

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:39 PM

perma bears when the market rolls up they dissapear ....and when it rolls down they reappear       ur funny  ...   http://www.siliconin...?msgid=31545833

I have been tuned with what I trade (Milan) for all or most of, the past years. And I ' ve been posting here regularly. There are funny perma bulls who disappear when the spx drops only to reappear when the spx marks a local top after bouncing. And that is funnnnnnnyyyyyyyyy

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#6 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 12:26 AM

Bulls just hapen to be on holiday every time market drops a few points. Nothing special, just a coincidense. LOL

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein