anyone else here.....

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 03:31 PM

believing the spx IT correction is not over and a down move lasting two or three weeks is at the doors ?

I mean.....I would like to hear someone else apart epicentrists and their supporters whose opinion I know and which I am not interested in

Edited by andr99, 04 April 2018 - 03:35 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 03:49 PM

believing the spx IT correction is not over and a down move lasting two or three weeks is at the doors ?

I mean.....I would like to hear someone else apart epicentrists and their supporters whose opinion I know and which I am not interested in

So you only want to hear from those who agree with your opinion only...we got it.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#3 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 04:00 PM

sounds like she only wants opinions that agree with hers.  all too common these days.

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 04:09 PM

sounds like she only wants opinions that agree with hers.  all too common these days.

hey guy....I' m a male and of the traditional kind and such that I am strongly attracted by women, so you can use that ''she'' for your sister if you want

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 04:18 PM

So you only want to hear from those who agree with your opinion only...we got it.

Fib

You have a talent for misunderstanding...but surely you do that consciously........ I simply want to hear if there are others in my camp, because the least we are the better.....the stock market doesn' t like crowded trains when they leave the station. Besides that the opinion of epicentrists & co. is very clear and useless to hear for the n-th time

Edited by andr99, 04 April 2018 - 04:22 PM.

#6 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 05:18 PM

Fib

You have a talent for misunderstanding...but surely you do that consciously........ I simply want to hear if there are others in my camp, because the least we are the better.....the stock market doesn' t like crowded trains when they leave the station. Besides that the opinion of epicentrists & co. is very clear and useless to hear for the n-th time

for the nth time ....right.....sad i couldnt drag u along for the last 18000 pts....

#7 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 05:24 PM

I've been a tape watcher for years and just had a feeling if we go green today by the close of which was huge I think at least for this week we've seen the bottom.  Could change by next week but it was obvious today they wanted to buy it so we'll see!

#8 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 05:24 PM

hey guy....I' m a male and of the traditional kind and such that I am strongly attracted by women, so you can use that ''she'' for your sister if you want

Oops, your avatar looks like a long haired person's torso so I assumed you were a she...

#9 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 05:49 PM

Oops, your avatar looks like a long haired person's torso so I assumed you were a she...

pathetic excuse.....my avatar is a Lombard helm   

#10 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 05:50 PM

Fib

Fib is back, it must be an uptrend. 

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16