nice launch outa WWW

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 09:08 AM

the boyz are on their way to another huge opex payday.....and not one word aboutit on FBN or here btw

#2 viccarter

viccarter

TRIN_Rida

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 01:59 PM

the boyz are on their way to another huge opex payday.....and not one word aboutit on FBN or here btw

A couple of years ago I was listening to a podcast with the Williams guy from Montana (the trader who is the actress Michelle Williams's dad) and he was talking about his trading system that he has employed for years on SPX and he was selling the signals of the system (what he called his life's work) and I'm sure its a good system, but from the nebulous details it sure sounded like it might revolve around WWW type trade.  I thought it was interesting.

Edited by viccarter, 17 April 2018 - 01:59 PM.

#3 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 04:01 PM

..."here"?  Did you say "here btw"?

Take a look around --

pokey.gif

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."