• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Rocketman

Rocketman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 807 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:10 AM

emini.gif

From the projected 4/18HWe declined a profitable 104.72 SPs into 4/25 Low so far.

We remain in a large red contracting triangle the last 3 months, with 2738 SPX resistance and 2566 SPX support, whichever way it breaks, will determine the next 350 SP direction.

Edited by Rocketman, 26 April 2018 - 07:15 AM.

#2 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,620 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:40 AM

I mentioned last week that the next turn is 4/25-4/27 (low?). In my opinion it’s a low and market rebounds into the next turn, May 7/8. Gotta go, back to roaming the streets of Rome! (A couple of pics posted on my blog, see pics at my link below)

#3 Rocketman

Rocketman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 807 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:54 AM

Nice call Kirk, enjoy Rome and Italy for us.

#4 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,620 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:58 AM

Thank you! I admit I traded yesterday and evening, since Europe is ahead by 6 hours and I had time in the evening to trade... purchased $SPX calls in the morning and exited at the close.

My instagram pics:
https://www.instagra...m/mrfireby2023/

Edited by cycletimer, 26 April 2018 - 08:00 AM.

#5 Rocketman

Rocketman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 807 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 08:19 AM

Italy looks great, I plan to visit there this Summer.

#6 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,620 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 10:24 AM

Spend time in Florence. Rome has many famous sights but also many vendors on the street that will violate your space! They literally get 2 from your face to sell you crap. You have to be very assertive with them. My wifes pit bull face and attitude has come out! LOL! I cant even count the numbers of times she has shouted step back! or put of my way!

#7 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 02:29 PM

Thank you! I admit I traded yesterday and evening, since Europe is ahead by 6 hours and I had time in the evening to trade... purchased $SPX calls in the morning and exited at the close.

My instagram pics:
https://www.instagra...m/mrfireby2023/

Wow, looks nice.  Visited Rome two Summers ago; stayed at a hotel near Largo di Torre Argentina, the place where Julius Caesar was murdered by fellow Senators.  Today the home for lots of homeless cats.  At one night we ran into a student from Brazil who was passionate about the history of Rome and it was entertaining to listen to him about exactly where and how in that Park, Caesar was killed.  

#8 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,620 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 02:33 PM

Im with you Ryan. Roman History is fascinating. Im not an art person, however the marble sculptures amaze me.