Photo

AMZN hits record high, NQ up 75 points in 4 minutes, GONE NEXT WEEK!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,704 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 03:12 PM

Yeah, rally from off the 200ma extends into tomorrow, and then it all disappears next week! 

Volatility will plummet with VIX below 14 and VXX below 39 before the next leg down. 

Of course, all that can be rendered useless and irrelevant by any major political or geopolitical event. 

#2 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 03:17 PM

we're gonna miss u around here......unless u turn into a raging bulll......u will if you stay    snort

#3 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 03:18 PM

Yeah, rally from off the 200ma extends into tomorrow, and then it all disappears next week! 

Volatility will plummet with VIX below 14 and VXX below 39 before the next leg down. 

Of course, all that can be rendered useless and irrelevant by any major political or geopolitical event. 

>

Of course, all that can be rendered useless and irrelevant by any major political or geopolitical event. <    ...good cover ur  watchmacallit    snort

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 04:04 PM

thank you for your updates.....I appreciate your posts and please don' t give too much importance to da cheif's comments, everytime he posts his bullish bias about DB, it soon start to roll down. And still he feels free to attack other people's points of view. Keep up your posts, there are people here who appreciate them 

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#5 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 05:14 PM

thank you for your updates.....I appreciate your posts and please don' t give too much importance to da cheif's comments, everytime he posts his bullish bias about DB, it soon start to roll down. And still he feels free to attack other people's points of view. Keep up your posts, there are people here who appreciate them 

>please don' t give too much importance to da cheif's comments,>    ya rite    675 ono......bear forums   i luvem

#6 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 06:19 PM

Hear! Hear!

I keep forgetting da cheif's been ever bullish DB for its 30% sell down. That been a great call for an ever better bargain.  It even looks worse than the down trend in the SPX.  

And, by the way, take a gander at GS as it appears to be heading into 2008.  Watch the sky -- that's a goose not flying, but diving by.  ohmy.png

P.S. It must be said da cheif's been smart about a lot.  For one thing, after Obama said "buy stock" right at the 666 bottom, he knew to listen and bought.  I wonder if he ever thanked the former Prez for that tip. The trouble is now that Obama's gone, who is going tell when to sell?

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#7 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,704 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 06:33 PM

Thanks for the kind words. 

I have learned to tolerate and even - at times - enjoy the somewhat dated humor, and perma bullishness, as well as his mysterious absence when the market tanks, from the time I have been on the forum since 2004. Actually, I have been a member long before that, with a different handle, but that's a another story for another time. 

#8 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 06:59 PM

Thanks for the kind words. 

I have learned to tolerate and even - at times - enjoy the somewhat dated humor, and perma bullishness, as well as his mysterious absence when the market tanks, from the time I have been on the forum since 2004. Actually, I have been a member long before that, with a different handle, but that's a another story for another time. 

after 18000 pts bearishness is wats DATED/////

#9 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:01 PM

Hear! Hear!

I keep forgetting da cheif's been ever bullish DB for its 30% sell down. That been a great call for an ever better bargain.  It even looks worse than the down trend in the SPX.  

And, by the way, take a gander at GS as it appears to be heading into 2008.  Watch the sky -- that's a goose not flying, but diving by.  ohmy.png

P.S. It must be said da cheif's been smart about a lot.  For one thing, after Obama said "buy stock" right at the 666 bottom, he knew to listen and bought.  I wonder if he ever thanked the former Prez for that tip. The trouble is now that Obama's gone, who is going tell when to sell?

>, who is going tell when to sell?<   you will ....when you wont believe its time to sell.....675 ono

#10 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:24 PM

Hear! Hear!

really? Obama?   sez u.....lol   if you want to find me  am always on me thread   http://www.siliconin...?msgid=31580550