Bulls in control, watch the N KOREA farce unfold

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Data

Data

• Validating
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 02:01 PM

There are reports that Trump scared the hell out of South Korea and Moon made up the whole thing to stop the war.  Even a shooting war risks the possibility of spillover into Seoul. The US can't be trusted with agreements in any event.  Besides the recent cited cases of Iraq, Libya, and Syria, there is bound to be another change in the US government where an incoming president will try to find a way to circumvent existing agreements.

Edited by Data, 22 May 2018 - 02:02 PM.

#12 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,341 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 02:20 PM

That SHORT ES was my best trade today. 

Will SPX 2720 hold?

#13 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 05:47 PM

Totally agreed, it is shockingly amateurish and simplistic, so much so that China and the TWO Korea's are plying Trump & company like a maestro on the piano.

You mean like Obama, the Bushes, Clinton & Reagan let China secure $8,000,000,000,000 cumulative trade surplus so far?

I can see why Trump calls it the biggest theft in history of mankind! Hope America is awake and not stupid.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#14 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,341 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 06:06 PM

I do not view this as a Obama, Cinton et al vs Trump issue, but a failure of all these Administration to deal with China. 

Yes, Obama and Clinton failed to tackle this problem, and while Trump is making an effort, it is seriously flawed and simplistic. 

Obama also failed to put down Assad, a grave & costly error. Trump seems to be giving Putin too much room in Syria and if he continues, it will also be a very costly error. 

#15 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 09:11 PM

Let us not pre-judge the deal before it is even agreed to and signed. 

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#16 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,020 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 07:18 AM

And let's veer away from politics, too.

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#17 Data

Data

• Validating
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 08:48 AM

It is Italy bonds and banks.  BKX has been lagging this rally.

Italy Rout Wipes Five Billion Euros From Bond Futures Market

https://www.bloomber...-futures-market

#18 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 10:33 AM

There are reports that Trump scared the hell out of South Korea and Moon made up the whole thing to stop the war.  Even a shooting war risks the possibility of spillover into Seoul. The US can't be trusted with agreements in any event.  Besides the recent cited cases of Iraq, Libya, and Syria, there is bound to be another change in the US government where an incoming president will try to find a way to circumvent existing agreements.

Head of the most powerful country, casually murmuring that he can push the big red button, which will kill millions of your country men, who wouldn't be scared to death?  And now, John Bolton, the failed neocon with Iraq, creating ISIS and Libya, having Trump's ear and about to repeat the same thing with NKorea.  Who will trust Washinton? Trump is different in temperament but not in policies. If a shooting war happens that will spread into Seoul in no time, then SKorea better be ready to remove all US bases, prepare for new world order, and not be afraid to align itself with China, and against Japan/USA, which will be a similar frontline along the Europe/Russia.  That will bring respect from Washington, and all will be fine.

When millions of your people are at risk of being killed, anything is possible and I would seriously consider a complete realignment relative to former allies and enemies.