Photo

Rut is up 6% for year ....someone explain to me ......

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 06:08 PM

my RUT cycles are ugly so it is a right translation but still ugly. alot of talk about loss of reserve currency status of

course should be the cause of iran drug deal reversal, some protests in iran, iran currency collapse is all punishment

for disrespecting the reserve currency. Of course russia and china aligned against the reserve currency, south china seas naval dispute such as US ships rammed, that

are fast maneuverable ships that cannot be rammed unless electronically disabled and dead in the water. If the reserve currency didnt matter then why all the bluster in

South seas, why the popular revolution protests in iran. 

So if assuming loss of reserve currency means loss of military hegemony, leaves domestic small and mid caps, internationals at 50% overseas revenues at risk.

Somehow with RUT cycles ugly it is the only thing I kept in 401k only because there was enough profit to accept some drawdown before a decision,

but I am beginning to question that and may go all cash.

Armstrong says gold wont work until 2020-21 no reason to keep that and not paper versions.

This is a major period of change and no one knows. I will review DOW quarterly cycles again I dont know, dont much care hyperinflation

would support stocks just as well during total fundamental commercial collapse on the other hand who knows who cares flip a coin. The point is no one knows.

Somehow I knew the setup of the dot com bust op

setting up for 911 coup while they were chanting greatest country in the world on this very board,

and did well around that, I dont know this time. It seems if we are going to win to isolate from the communist pedovore globally,

self sufficient closed society closed by waters and wall it is all reinvented and no one knows.

If stocks are going up is because hyperinflation is loss of reserve status.

It seems in the bad case, stocks will be saved by hyperinflation anyway.

Edited by AChartist, 28 May 2018 - 06:12 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#12 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 07:03 AM

I guess you have to figure the collapse of europe just focuses market interest in internal US business, small and mid caps,

and even can repair fall of dollar hegemony. If I had any business with EU I would want to disassociate with communist luciferians,

anyway that leaves domestic sources.

All the trade war bluster is 3D chess plays that ends with no trade war with

improved conditions for US business anyway wont necessarily just be small caps.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan