DB

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 08:37 AM

- 5% in this moment here in Europe.....it was the short of the century when I was tempted to go short and unfortunately eventually I preferred to stay on Milan 

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,577 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 08:54 AM

- 5% in this moment here in Europe.....it was the short of the century when I was tempted to go short and unfortunately eventually I preferred to stay on Milan 

Very nice trade and you should know as you live there dont you?  I forgot what you also said about Italy, what do you think will happen?

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 09:17 AM

Very nice trade and you should know as you live there dont you?  I forgot what you also said about Italy, what do you think will happen?

....I think European financials are hammered in this moment and I had been waiting for this moment since March, but in the longer term I am positive and I believe that when this thing is over  (it should take some time though to be over, bounces here and there included) financials will be part of the last leg of this 9 years' bull which should resume after the storm

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 09:36 AM

as for italy.........it is not that important and referring to its political troubles to justify any drop in European or worldwide markets and the Euro is the usual excuse they provide at the right moment. Take a look at the charts of Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank and take notice of where they where 18 years ago and where they are now. There are articles saying the exposure in derivatives of DB is monstrous. Did that thing make any difference on German economy ? Nope. So it' s not the italian public debt and the situation of some of our banks to make any difference. The difference is made by the powers that rule the world. They don' t want italy out of the Euro and everytime someone here says we are tired of Merkel and we want to exit.......et voilà, international financial speculation, hits us because they want to decide our politics. Our public debt added to our private one is far less big than that of someone else far more important than us and I' m not able to imagine someone telling to that someone what politics to choose.   

Edited by andr99, 31 May 2018 - 09:37 AM.

#5 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 09:39 AM

stock going a lot lower imho

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,436 posts