BULLS in control

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,212 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 06:53 AM

Bulls still in control, even with momentum flagging and signs of stalling but this could be consolidation for another leg up the next major swing hi 2802/05 zone.

My VIX and VXX are still on a BUY (SPX sell) and I will add to my rather paltry QQQ puts position. 

Will be out for most of the day on business matters. 

#2 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 08:43 AM

Bulls still in control, even with momentum flagging and signs of stalling but this could be consolidation for another leg up the next major swing hi 2802/05 zone.

My VIX and VXX are still on a BUY (SPX sell) and I will add to my rather paltry QQQ puts position. 

Will be out for most of the day on business matters. 

Trying the VIX trade...  Beer Money Day-trading UVXY.....

Good trading.

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#3 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 08:50 AM

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#4 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:13 AM

Added some shares of GDXJ this morning...

#5 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,477 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:03 AM

Such a quiet board today lol!!  Anyone have an opinion about the markets reaction to the Fed hike?

#6 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:12 AM

Such a quiet board today lol!!  Anyone have an opinion about the markets reaction to the Fed hike?

My "guess" is sell the news based on the cycle data, put call ratio of retail traders, ROBO data, and the target price of the Boyz. A move below the 9 dma be close in my opinion. Will we gap up first?  We shall see!

Good trading!