• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:42 AM

The last 20 years - gold or the SPX?

Edited by robo, 17 June 2018 - 09:45 AM.

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#22 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:49 AM

I'm a VST/ST day-trader - so tell me what will GLD and the miners will do next week is what I'm guessing/trading.

Edited by robo, 17 June 2018 - 09:49 AM.

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#23 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:52 AM

I think stocks will be under extra selling pressure next week. We shall see how it plays out, and good trading next week!

Happy Father's Day!

#24 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:53 AM

VXF

#25 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:55 AM

#26 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:56 AM

I'm long GDXJ and will add if we move lower.

Edited by robo, 17 June 2018 - 09:59 AM.

#27 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 11:19 AM

Go ahead and make your guess like so many others are doing on where the dollar is headed. Then just place your bet. Also, please tell me where it is headed next week.....  As a ST trader It's ODAAT ( one day at a time)  and then we shall see!

Edited by robo, 17 June 2018 - 11:26 AM.

#28 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 11:41 AM

Basing trades on past oscillator setups is a waste of time and money.

#29 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 12:27 PM

Basing trades on past oscillator setups is a waste of time and money.

CLK,

Was that comment for me?  If it was - why should I show you the rest of the tools I use to make/place/take trades. I have a win rate of over 70% and the losers (30%)

I control with Risk Management.

For the record: I mainly trade extremes most of the time. The the rest of the time I watch the guessers make guesses on what the market will do next. 

Edited by robo, 17 June 2018 - 12:34 PM.

#30 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 12:45 PM

My trades are NEVER based on some Voodoo chart that millions of retail traders are using to gamble. They are used as a means to track the herd and a place to keep track of my historical data. They are after the fact, but do give clues if one knows how to use the data with other tools.  They have NO predictive power. However, my tools give me the odds for every trade long or short I place.

LOL... Thanks for the tip. I would have never known that if if you hadn't pointed it out to me. 

Edited by robo, 17 June 2018 - 12:48 PM.