• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 09:57 PM

put it lie this the final wave down started around may 11

we are in subwave iii of the final wave down imo 

we probably bottom sometime towards the end of

next week 

just my take 

My take is based on cycle and sentiment data - We are very close to a bounce that should get us back to the 1300ish area....  After that, we shall see!

Edited by robo, 28 June 2018 - 09:58 PM.

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#3 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 09:59 PM

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#4 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 03:14 PM

thanks robo if we havent bottomed we are close i picked up some stuff today looking to add on strength

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#5 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 06:49 AM

if we can have a true breakout here guys i have a target on gdxj 

of at least 72. i need to see gdxj above 37 to put that target n play 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#6 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 11:12 AM

if we can have a true breakout here guys i have a target on gdxj 

of at least 72. i need to see gdxj above 37 to put that target n play 

Edited by robo, 30 June 2018 - 11:17 AM.

#7 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 11:31 AM

$51.04....

Edited by robo, 30 June 2018 - 11:33 AM.

#8 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 11:47 AM

Watching and waiting on the dollar.....

Edited by robo, 30 June 2018 - 11:50 AM.

#9 Ty4miners

Ty4miners

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 07:59 PM

Nice charts Robo...GDXJ should be up quite nicely by August....at least I hope.

But, this July Gold's ICL timing is looking a lot like last year.  And to add more concern, silver is back under 16 bucks again.  Unless something changes here and GDXJ breaks out of the 30's and above before August is over, I am afraid gold may very well disappoint around September 7th, 2018.

You are mostly day-trader I believe and surely can understand why...anyways...Nice possible rally into August, but it still looks like another year of repeating patterns which tend to end with more disappointment than excitement.  

Already seeing articles with how spectacular the month of September will be!!!  Most likely, I will begin selling my MT positions during late part of August.

Good trading  

Edited by Ty4miners, 02 July 2018 - 08:08 PM.

#10 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:09 AM

Nice charts Robo...GDXJ should be up quite nicely by August....at least I hope.

But, this July Gold's ICL timing is looking a lot like last year.  And to add more concern, silver is back under 16 bucks again.  Unless something changes here and GDXJ breaks out of the 30's and above before August is over, I am afraid gold may very well disappoint around September 7th, 2018.

You are mostly day-trader I believe and surely can understand why...anyways...Nice possible rally into August, but it still looks like another year of repeating patterns which tend to end with more disappointment than excitement.  

Already seeing articles with how spectacular the month of September will be!!!  Most likely, I will begin selling my MT positions during late part of August.

Good trading  

This is a very tough sector to trade Brother. I'll be watching to see how this plays out...