• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 04:41 PM

A move down minimum to the 200 day MA is expected next week.  We are at the 16/32/48 TD top likely to be Monday near 2768/69.  An abc decline into my TLC low and solar eclipse on the 12th to the 2680 +/- test area expected, then we go up strongly.

We have Jupiter direct on Tuesday for an 'a' wave low and another trine on Wed for a 'b' wave top then 'c' down into the 12th.  The 100 TD low would then work out to be 103/104 TD's. A trine is due Saturday July 7 and should be an exhaustion trine.

July 5: Sun trine Jupiter, powerful upside energy

July 8: Sun trine Neptune = top on the 9th

July 10 Jupiter turns direct = 'a' wave bottom, positive energy

July 11: Venus trine Uranus, confusion, 'b' wave top

July 12: Sun opposite Pluto with new moon/solar eclipse, could be huge gap down fulfilling 'c'!!

Gann cycles: 16 TD top due on the 6th, 32 and 48 TD top due Monday

Don't get too bulled up just yet!! Yes, large rally into the 23rd from the 12th, so WWW comes a day late it seems, watch out for the 24th as air pocket looms then!

Bradley turn due the 10th of July +/-. The 24th through the 3rd of August looks sideways/corrective then higher again.  2772 beckons, maybe around the 16th of August.  Positive energy top due around the 19th of August: Jupiter trine Neptune in Grand Water signs.  Watch out for a big drop into the fall into around late November and again into mid January after December rally. Major, major, major top due in early 2020.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 07:49 PM

I can see a sharper drop once the SPX hits about 3000, and I am also on board with a potential secondary top in 2020, but I see Europe turning over now, and the RUT and NAZ in neg divergence, so I think the US tops out later this year... twt.

SP00_W_7.6.18.jpg

Link to chart:  https://postimg.cc/image/yw48gpzyx/

#3 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 10:11 AM

Naz weekly neg divergence:

NAZ_W_7.6.18.jpg

Link to chart: https://postimg.cc/image/6vhrdzik9/

#4 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,622 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 09:26 AM

All I see is the potential for one final but of turbulence. A shallow pullback before we head to 3200. I took partial profits on my longs a few minutes ago, still holding my core positions. I will exploit any pullback in here as a buying opportunity prior to an upward launch. Market would have already crashed by now if it were destined to. Sellers are running out of fuel and there’s cash on the sidelines. I can see the potential for a flash crash UP. Nothing in my cycles work suggest anything extremely negative this year. That’ll have to wait until 2019 and 2020 is when it gets really ugly. But that’s another post entirely...

#5 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 09:43 AM

Please explain "cash on the sidelines." If I buy a stock, was the cash on the sidelines beforehand? Now that the seller has my money and I his stock, is the cash still on the sidelines?

#6 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,622 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 10:26 AM

Cash on the sidelines is in general terms. Theres lots of cash that was hesitant to get in.

#7 pedro

pedro

• Traders-Talk User
  • 767 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 11:18 AM

"cash on the sidelines," as hhh points out, is a total falsehood.    

A pretense used by those who don't think things through with logical clarity.

Stay far away from anyone using such arguments.

As for the B wave top ...   nothing doing ....

On my system, I don't see the potential for topping alerts before EOM.

And that isn't to say we even top then.   I just don't see the potential any sooner.

More likely, this runs well into August also.   Too soon to be sure.

Pullbacks along the way?  Sure, probably even.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX