• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 09:19 PM

well if they did approve etf it would do thousands $BTC in a day, they can just agree to extend the deadline,

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#32 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 10:40 AM

https://news.bitcoin...public-opinion/

#33 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 06:37 AM

I'm not risking any more stops buying bitcoin until 7000 prints. Most likely the stops will get hit under 7k. I'd rather miss the

first $500 than almost guarantee a loss. The setup is looking like June 1 right before the continued drop after the bounce.

#34 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 10:56 AM

daily cycles up well for 2 weeks, weekly not as supportive.

weekly low mid or late Oct or even up to Dec,  we'll see as that develops dont want to guess yet but it

is a severe decline then trough and slow rise after looking in the weekly cycles.

some major turns start with the daily with weekly lagging so anything possible.

I am in a trade but will sell in about 2 weeks wont push this trade past Sep 7-8.

Several of the rallies ended on the 8th of new month.

#35 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 08:33 PM

Daily cycles are pretty good for two weeks.

The weekly earliest low is late Oct but looks to trough a while longer. and log detrended in also late Oct but then pretty strong after.

The weekly will be unreliable to phase off a parabolic such a cycle would calculate the mirror down with the slope up,

maybe the log detrended will work at late Oct. Daily wont see that far back to be effected by the long cycle around the parabolic.

#36 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 01:47 PM

OK calling the bitcoin low from weekly log detrended, has a nearby downtrend to clear and retest yet for a confirmation

but calling from the cycles. Good cycles for two weeks should get the job done and pay notice but these log detrend cycles

look to be the real thing so much bigger than that last parabolic, so much.

Will post the chart later for the record books will wait a little more confirmations these cycles are so big no need to front run

anyone can chase late and look like a billionaire.

Edited by AChartist, 01 September 2018 - 01:49 PM.

#37 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 02:01 PM

the file is uploaded to the web for the record, will post here in one more week confirmation.

#38 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 05:50 PM

I wonder how many Bitcoin futures contracts Goldman was short when they announced they are not going to start

a crypto trading desk, after saying a few months ago that they were.

People that have power to move markets should not be allowed to have a position in what they talk about that day or

else be indicted.

#39 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 07:30 PM

The banks are out to destroy crypto for whatever reason. I will not buy any more between 1-2k and recent highs,

in between is too much risk. May pull my money out to move into a real estate deal.

#40 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 06:05 AM

the weekly cycles are turning now or up to about mid Oct turning. daily cycle is up a few days if there is one more low cycle

in daily should be about Oct 17 low. Theoretically the low already hit when I said before but still turning action that is some issues

starting to differentiate themselves.

the main point I want to make is all cycles are aligned up explosively next. Cliff said you'll know it by a bitcoin up volume thrust day.

it really is time to isolate relative strength if there are any more weakness before the initiation launch about Oct 17, the

items that have already turned that dont participate in any more low should be leaders to start scooping.

Clif says in his data the ones that seem to persist long term are OMG and PPT and still likes DGB.

I will review relative strength for new ones before Oct 17 and have made some observations, to see one more period of 

relative strength in a fake low should be conclusive I think that might be leading up to Oct 17 not saying that is a low price

but should be a low cycle turn.