• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 09:21 AM

cycles should be up now. about 5-6 weeks, then flatish or with correction in Feb to late Mar.

next wave up at about 15 weeks late Mar. Next major peak is late Sep but early to say that far yet.

the magnitude of cycles is much higher than the last peak but last peak exceeded those cycles by a lot.

we'll have to see how responds directly with Tues results might be a surprise indicating what happens to 

foreign private oligargh usury debt.

These are some I heard from a source cant promise

polymath is one I need, I have most everything here.

Pillar           long run slow

Populous   long run slow sleeping giant, I hope clif is right this creates the new decentralized masters of the universe citizen oligarchs.

BAT basic attention token now

ehterium ok not great

bitcoin cash good not great slow

bitcoin diamond, fast moves positive volatile

Dim 

status

ontology

nebulas

iost

foodcoin

grid+

aion long run

polymath

campus coin

komodo

ripple ok short term to Jan

stellar, a star

salt, ok now next year good

charter, later in Feb correction

theta, later in Feb correction

utrust

veritaseum, beginning good short term, later legislation problem maybe the last peak with Feb correction

vertcoin, steady

digibyte, positive long and short

walton, slow stable

zcash

Zil

Edited by AChartist, 04 November 2018 - 09:24 AM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#42 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 06:22 AM

this is the real deal but yet to see the overall reaction to Tues relative to the meaning for the future of foreign private labor tax debt hyperinflation 

property confiscation paper.Relative to monopoly antitrust and restraint of trade and human property rights I think that is the core agenda

if the Constitution wins. Now I thought well maybe a run the table red win is good for stock mkt and takes up the liquidity from other assets for a time, but if the crypto

mkt reacts favorably will be an important message. I will add some today, I did put most of the 401k cash to work and that was a big cycle win for me

patiently letting the RUT cycles work suffering a long right translation yet anticipating a late abrupt drop at end of cycle lows.

Edited by AChartist, 05 November 2018 - 06:24 AM.

#43 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 06:21 AM

very nice trending wave in daily cycles as far as it looks 50 days, a minor peak in 19 days.

it could be ok to buy a pullback after 19 days when leaders revealed themselves but in the persistent

trend any day is good to buy. Well maybe see reaction to Tues events and go with that I think it matters

relative to constitutional rule of law it matters to free mkt and restraint of trade racketeering.

#44 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 03:50 AM

very nice trending wave in daily cycles as far as it looks 50 days, a minor peak in 19 days.

it could be ok to buy a pullback after 19 days when leaders revealed themselves but in the persistent

trend any day is good to buy. Well maybe see reaction to Tues events and go with that I think it matters

relative to constitutional rule of law it matters to free mkt and restraint of trade racketeering.

A few more 401k loans/adds and you should be well on your way to financial freedom.

Edited by CLK, 18 November 2018 - 03:56 AM.

#45 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 02:51 PM

financial freedom here we come!

#46 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 11:16 PM

never did move any more, probably will not.

the point is there is nothing in there that I didnt make, pulled out a couple thousand every month last year,

pulled out 8K in the spring when it broke down. I said I dont care, it is house money. Will just ignore it for about

10 years and get what I get or not.

I said, ran bitcoin, then ether, then litecoin, then populous parabolics all the way that is where the capital came from, house money got it yet.

I have already move on.

There was always a chance of more lows and was always a 4k bitcoin possible, I was wrong to think the daily was strong enough in there.

#47 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 11:43 PM

what I'll probably do at some point is cost average again in coinbase lightly thats how it worked the

first time. Clif has been quiet a long time about so probably doesnt see anything convincing yet, last he 

said is a long time before bitcoin is the standard international sovereign settlement mechanism maybe up

to 10 years. Main problem is there isnt a standard pillar wallet type place to put it all when there is I would like to 

do that because in 10 years wont be able to track down old wallets and exchange accounts. Most of it will be

lost like that thinning the float. It might only be one out of 10 winners that pull it off like all the superior technology

companies of 1980's got wiped out by clinton racketerring monopoly "judges" after clinton fired every 100% of US attorneys

to set up the antitrust communist monopolies.

Just because that is the centralize communist history doesnt mean it will always be, but so far

Cat Fitts was right about that, it all gets rolled up by the monopolies after they let the superior companies develop the

tech for them, free.

#48 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 12:14 AM

I always said there was more lows this was the first low I called and got wrong. Since the spring I have been out and

expecting more lows. I did put $2k new in during this and lost but is nothing what I pulled out all last year. I have not moved

any 401k money over, in back of my head thought again wait to see how it looked late Dec. 

Thats a lesson when cycles are down anything can happen and cant call a low off cycles unless it is political operations like 911 and 2009 

communist coup you know their modes of operations get those right sometimes doesnt apply to political operations like the gold.

Ive been realistic since spring and recalibrated. Got out of debt and took some out of cryptos to do that, got two high end cars and sold the

collector for alot knowing that I have 3-5 years to pay house and cars so I can retire in that time, eliminated debts for that purpose not to waste

cash flow. I have a long term disability insurance and can qualify

anytime i want, basically pays the same because of the tax situation and penalties for producing to carry others, I only work for my achilles heel of loyalty that is just stupid.

#49 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 05:54 AM

So since the spring you've been out while you were posting averaging in, never sell, rotating into leaders and all that.

I probably lost 30k on this garbage.  Keep following Clif High, and all that other conspiracy stuff, I'm sure you will be better off.

#50 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 06:50 AM

When I was talking about buying other stuff was with the litecoin not new money.

I have pulled alot of capital out many times usually 1-2k monthly all through 2017, and a couple times 4-5k and one time 8K. 

All the base capital came from $100 to $400 bitcoin years earlier, parlayed through ether then litecoin and sold 1/2 populous around 75 on the

way down from 90. Some earlier lower bitcoin was spent once on house down pmt and the latest capital cycle was cost averaging into bitcoin when is was way down

after Mt Gox. I'm usually talking large percentage gains from a small seed.

In the spring was 8K out on one day and other parts taken out when I announced selling with cycle peaks.

When I sold out of bitcoin in 2017 moved a couple thousand to ether and when that became alot moved a couple

thousand to litecoin and the ico's spent typically $300 each, one ether on them. It was only 3 ico's bought late 2017 and 2018 one $1000 ether on each.

That would have been from selling small lots of populous when I announced selling 400 populous of 4000. 

The worst part was spreading into alot of

small stuff with the $100 litecoin and $75 populous would have been better to leave in litecoin but that was still the house money.

Im just down to core holdings for a long time and some cases large positions like in digibyte and pillar and still have 1/2 of my populous. If only one of those work in 10

years is still house money. I have an awful low of small holdings from spending one litecoin on them, some will work out.

The point is I had big wins, big, like 30 cent to $75 populous. $11 to $300 ether that was the base capital and alot taken out along the way.

Alot of big % wins of small position sizes too that was usually spread out to other things.

Its been like I dont even count on this existing for a while now, will wait for something pretty convincing to start small cost averaging in coinbase again.

All central banks and IMF announcing national cryptos, after the collapse, real estate everything will they use central war bank cryptos or the real thing, dont

know they are really dumb and they use their tax debt currency now, nothing is known but there is a complete monetary/pension/tax collapse and all the IMF

has up its sleeve is crypto from the same criminals. Who knows what the market will choose but I dont think the central war tax debt authority will be dictating the outcome.