• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,242 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 09:21 AM

cycles should be up now. about 5-6 weeks, then flatish or with correction in Feb to late Mar.

next wave up at about 15 weeks late Mar. Next major peak is late Sep but early to say that far yet.

the magnitude of cycles is much higher than the last peak but last peak exceeded those cycles by a lot.

we'll have to see how responds directly with Tues results might be a surprise indicating what happens to 

foreign private oligargh usury debt.

These are some I heard from a source cant promise

polymath is one I need, I have most everything here.

Pillar           long run slow

Populous   long run slow sleeping giant, I hope clif is right this creates the new decentralized masters of the universe citizen oligarchs.

BAT basic attention token now

ehterium ok not great

bitcoin cash good not great slow

bitcoin diamond, fast moves positive volatile

Dim 

status

ontology

nebulas

iost

foodcoin

grid+

aion long run

polymath

campus coin

komodo

ripple ok short term to Jan

stellar, a star

salt, ok now next year good

charter, later in Feb correction

theta, later in Feb correction

utrust

veritaseum, beginning good short term, later legislation problem maybe the last peak with Feb correction

vertcoin, steady

digibyte, positive long and short

walton, slow stable

zcash

Zil

Edited by AChartist, 04 November 2018 - 09:24 AM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#42 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,242 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 06:22 AM

this is the real deal but yet to see the overall reaction to Tues relative to the meaning for the future of foreign private labor tax debt hyperinflation 

property confiscation paper.Relative to monopoly antitrust and restraint of trade and human property rights I think that is the core agenda

if the Constitution wins. Now I thought well maybe a run the table red win is good for stock mkt and takes up the liquidity from other assets for a time, but if the crypto

mkt reacts favorably will be an important message. I will add some today, I did put most of the 401k cash to work and that was a big cycle win for me

patiently letting the RUT cycles work suffering a long right translation yet anticipating a late abrupt drop at end of cycle lows.

Edited by AChartist, 05 November 2018 - 06:24 AM.

#43 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,242 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 06:21 AM

very nice trending wave in daily cycles as far as it looks 50 days, a minor peak in 19 days.

it could be ok to buy a pullback after 19 days when leaders revealed themselves but in the persistent

trend any day is good to buy. Well maybe see reaction to Tues events and go with that I think it matters

relative to constitutional rule of law it matters to free mkt and restraint of trade racketeering.