• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,189 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 09:50 AM

Today is a Bradley turn day.  Based on the lunar cycle, that would equal Feb 1, 2018.  The lunar cycle is looking for a low on August 9.  We also have Mars sq Uranus today and Mars is retrograde.  Moon Delta is looking for a low on August 6th. There is a Bradley turn due on the 5th which could be the 6th. Uranus retrograde comes on the 7th along with Venus ingressing into Libra late on the 6th.  We also have Sun sq Jupiter late Monday and Venus trine Mars late Tuesday.  This could be pointing to a low on Monday and a top on Tuesday then hard down into Thursday.  The next Bradley is due on the 11th. The Jupiter/ Saturn indicator looks for a top on Thursday this week and a low on Tuesday, but could be a day late. The solunar is inverted and looks for a top on Tuesday this week and a low on Saturday, which could mean Wed-Monday based on the 181 CD lunar cycle.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#12 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,189 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 09:53 AM

I was looking for around 2821/22 today and we got 2824.  Now I'm looking for the 2605 area by Friday and around 2553 by Wednesday next week with a bounce in between Fri/Mon to around 2744 SPX.

The FANG stock look ready to implode!  They are rotating from growth into value.

Whoa ! More than 200 points moves in 2 days ? That's bigger than 3 standard deviations move. It means you have less than .003% odds on your side that your forecast will come true. And to add to the excitement, you throw in an another 144 point move to the upside, another 3 standard deviation move between wed and fri. And then a final climactic drop of another 200 points, another 3 standard deviation move to the downside. Three of 3 standard deviations moves in a week. It has never happened in history. Wow, i thought i had seen it all. This one takes the take the cake. I gotta bookmark it. laugh.png laugh.png

What about Feb 1-9th? You say it has never happened?

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#13 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 10:06 AM

I was looking for around 2821/22 today and we got 2824.  Now I'm looking for the 2605 area by Friday and around 2553 by Wednesday next week with a bounce in between Fri/Mon to around 2744 SPX.

The FANG stock look ready to implode!  They are rotating from growth into value.

Whoa ! More than 200 points moves in 2 days ? That's bigger than 3 standard deviations move. It means you have less than .003% odds on your side that your forecast will come true. And to add to the excitement, you throw in an another 144 point move to the upside, another 3 standard deviation move between wed and fri. And then a final climactic drop of another 200 points, another 3 standard deviation move to the downside. Three of 3 standard deviations moves in a week. It has never happened in history. Wow, i thought i had seen it all. This one takes the take the cake. I gotta bookmark it. laugh.png laugh.png

What about Feb 1-9th? You say it has never happened?

I knew you would say that. That was over 9 trading days. What you are calling is over 6 trading days. That's why i said it has never happened. If it happens, it will be the first time.

Feb 1 move had all the ingredients for a crash, I called the crash here in real-time. Parabolic advance, over the top retail sentiment, Inv Intelligence registering crazy readings, Distance from 200 EMA and many more. Right now there is none. If a crash were to happen here i would be really surprised. Odds are stacked against you for a crash call. 

If you are calling for 2-5% percent drop, it's quite possible. But a crash, like i said .003% odds. On the Nasdaq though, a bigger correction could happen. 

If we drop 10% in the next 2 days, i will be the first one to congratulate you !

Edited by NAV, 01 August 2018 - 10:07 AM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#14 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 02:36 PM

Must have had a cycle “inversion.” Any meaningful correction of higher than 5% won’t happen until Autumn, IMHO.

#15 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 12:03 PM

Like i said earlier, the odds for this prediction to come true was .003%. Not surprised that it did not pan out. 

Are you bullish now or still expecting the decline ?

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#16 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 01:35 PM

i am calling BS here  - i think his astro calls are flat out hogwash

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX