• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:34 AM

type Ways to Detect a Top in the search function in the upper right of this FF board, and you

will find a post by "mss" that answers with annotated charts -

updating live since June 28, 2011

btw, MSS has a birthday coming up in September

let us give a cheer for an unconditional unselfish man who exemplifies

what it means to be a grown up adult, who helps us all for decades at FF and asks nothing

in return

Edited by hiker, 08 August 2018 - 06:36 AM.

#12 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,433 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 09:23 AM

thanks tsharp...we're tuned on the same radio frequency

Full stop...how is it that you now suddenly find Elliott Wave somehow technical when you have trashed it in the past?

Still waiting for your technical outlook...we can all be patient while you pull it together.

Fib

Where do you find that I suddenly recognize that Elliott waves are somehow technical ?  I just agree with an IT top being formed here. By the way I have a lower target. He suggests the diamond pattern is the key...I have my own keys, but the conclusion is the same. With no Elliott wave theory involved...

For the rest you can be patient for months to come. I first asked the question, give me your technical point suggesting I' m wrong and I will tell you why I' m IT bearish here. 

So when you provide something of technical substance, I will reply in kind....maybe.

Fib

don' t worry...I' m not interested in hearing your technical point.    

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#13 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 12:33 PM

So when you provide something of technical substance, I will reply in kind....maybe.

Interesting reply since I'm the ONLY one who gave you the exact upside target of 13,500 for the DAX two years in advance.

Funnier still since you KNOW I have the cumulative breadth data on the DAX, FTSE and CAC  going back over 10 years which one would think would be highly beneficial with your TECHNICAL request.

Your pompous, self serving attitude is what keeps you from being successful in this business....even rejecting those who can actually help you to become a better trader.

So be it...and to think I thought you were actually serious. Shame on me.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#14 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,433 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 12:45 PM

Your pompous, self serving attitude is what keeps you from being successful in this business....even rejecting those who can actually help you to become a better trader.

Fib

60k in six months.... I like to be unsuccessful if these are the results.....you know exactly nothing about me and I don' t need to let you know more than you actually know...i.e.nothing. Your petulant attitude is fantastic. Keep it up...

Edited by andr99, 08 August 2018 - 12:52 PM.

#15 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 12:52 PM

Fib

60k in six months.... I like to be unsuccessful if these are the results.....you know exactly nothing about me and I don' t need to let you know more than you actually know...i.e.nothing. 

No one here is impressed by how much you make or lose...this is a technical board...what you do based strictly on fundamental data (or even luck) falls on deaf ears...and probably why when you make a post here you're the only one that seems to answer anything you post.

Carry on.

Fib

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#16 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,433 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 01:10 PM

Fib

60k in six months.... I like to be unsuccessful if these are the results.....you know exactly nothing about me and I don' t need to let you know more than you actually know...i.e.nothing. 

No one here is impressed by how much you make or lose...this is a technical board...what you do based strictly on fundamental data (or even luck) falls on deaf ears...and probably why when you make a post here you're the only one that seems to answer anything you post.

Carry on.

Fib

you make me laugh almost 100% of the times you write here. I want to let you know that......more than underlining your wanted distortions about how many read or answer, which thing by the way I couldn' t care less of both if they were one billion or zero. Lastly I don' t use fundamental analysis, nor I' m lucky. Good night...sir  

Edited by andr99, 08 August 2018 - 01:12 PM.

#17 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 05:54 PM

Fib

Carry on.

Fib

Lastly I don' t use fundamental analysis, nor I' m lucky. 

If you say so...though your posts over the years betray you.

Fib