23 replies to this topic

#21 *JB*

*JB*

• Traders-Talk User
  • 915 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 12:41 AM

Ooops, that's Congrssman Jack Kemp
"Don't think...LOOK!"
Carl Swenlin, founder of Decision Point and original Fearless Forecasters board.

#22 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 09:09 AM

Ooops, that's Congrssman Jack Kemp

You realize, of course, if Democrats and liberals were like Republicans and conservatives the barrage of criticism over you're calling Jack Kemp a Senator would be going on unabated?

They would be asking how stupid and ignorant can you be - next he'll be thinking there are three "chambers" of government.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#23 *JB*

*JB*

• Traders-Talk User
  • 915 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 11:12 AM

You've GOT to be kidding me.

With the left, if you simply don't think the same, they will (by any means necessary) seek to destroy your career, your life, even your family.

I've given her more benifit of the doubt simply because I could not ... and still don't ... have confidence she was serious.
"Don't think...LOOK!"
Carl Swenlin, founder of Decision Point and original Fearless Forecasters board.

#24 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 03:48 PM

THE FUTURE HEADLINES

Funny (yes.gif ) and they pretty much catch the tenor of conservative ranting.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."