Thought I'd join for the ride down

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 04:15 PM

Gentlemen, ladies, good to be back in the presance of so many gifted market folks. Mark, Semi, Nav and so many others.

In a nutshell I think we take out 2008 lows and probably sub 500 Spx. Due to the coming dollar collapse. After the coming high in the spx, really soon. I see some of you smell it already.

I will ride it until my gold/ silver buy is triggered sub 1000 but near it.  Reason being the dollar will not be worth toilet paper so even if the target is met in the short of the indexes... lets see what it will buy you in the next year. 

Well on that happy note... hi you guys! Long time no see!

My service is now free to all subscribers (as of 2 months ago) that were with me for all these years and closed to the public. I figure instead of paying me they can help some poor folks that will need it soon.   Man is it going to get ugly in the US.  God help you all who are still there. 

Yippee kaya all !

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#2 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 04:54 PM

Gentlemen, ladies, good to be back in the presance of so many gifted market folks. Mark, Semi, Nav and so many others.

In a nutshell I think we take out 2008 lows and probably sub 500 Spx. Due to the coming dollar collapse. After the coming high in the spx, really soon. I see some of you smell it already.

I will ride it until my gold/ silver buy is triggered sub 1000 but near it.  Reason being the dollar will not be worth toilet paper so even if the target is met in the short of the indexes... lets see what it will buy you in the next year. 

My service is now free to all subscribers (as of 2 months ago) that were with me for all these years and closed to the public. I figure instead of paying me they can help some poor folks that will need it soon.   Man is it going to get ugly in the US.  God help you all who are still there. 

Yippee kaya all !

Not trying to be rude, but the USD is in the early stages of a new bull market... just my two cents worth.

DXY_W_8.24.18.jpg

#3 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 06:16 PM

If it goes over the 103.82 then yes.  Looks like no change so far in the longer charts (longer than this one) . Next should be a very nasty 3 of C or worse of a 3 south.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 08:22 PM

Yippee kaya all !

free service.....so thats the worth ur put on it???   6750n0 watch the sky

#5 entre

entre

• Traders-Talk User
  • 880 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 10:01 PM

An interesting take, that's for sure.

#6 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 12:42 PM

Until the larger charts are violated we are in a down turn on the buck.  So far all you have is an ABC off the 70.698 low to the 103.82.  By the entirety of the overall structure off the original high years ago it is also a likely 2 high of a C or likely 3 as I mentioned, that being the 103.82.  SO, we are left with 2 variables a breach of 103.82 cancels the entire count off the 70.69 or a breach of 78.90, which will cause a swan dive down.  The scenario that has the highest odds as of now. 

Now that I covered the technical...here is where I am with the bigger picture:

The petro yaun is the nail in the coffin for the buck. It will likely start WW3 and the trigger likely a devestating attack on Damascus Syria. US and Europe will be wasted.  Good luck to anyone in big cities and sea level areas. The banks will likely close at one point and when they reopen you'll be in some sort of Venezuela. I checked last week on the draw amounts per citizen in Venezuela, regardless if you have a million dollars in the bank is, $3-$6 per person per day. A 2-3 hour line to boot. The powers that be have left the US open to attack. The riots will start on the banks closing then the hundreds of sleeper cells in the US will begin their move, followed by Russian and Chinese forces. Some already in the US.  The most conservative estimate I have seen in death toll was mine about half the US population some have it as high as 85% a large company that deals in Arms has it at 227,000,000.  The bankers will blame it all on WW3 to get out of all they have stolen from the world. Wake up folks your about to experience hell on earth. Order through caos is the powers that be motto...The New World Order. Heck they been advertising the caos in lots of recent TV ads and movies, and unless you been sleeping you've seen some of them. 

Edited by zoropb, 26 August 2018 - 12:47 PM.

#7 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 01:31 PM

Way too bearish at this point

Unless when you mean after the coming high in the spx means like 5-10 years down the line after some damage has been done to charts and/or the world in a much harsher spot than now, your perspective seems way than current reality.

But thats what makes a market I presume. People have differening view points.

#8 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 01:32 PM

Way too bearish at this point

Unless when you mean after the coming high in the spx means like 5-10 years down the line after some damage has been done to charts and/or the world in a much harsher spot than now, your perspective seems way *off than current reality.

But thats what makes a market I presume. People have differening view points.

#9 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 01:46 PM

Yippee kaya all !

Dollar collapses where does the money go ...  The Moon's Currency? 

The dollar is the only safe haven currency/bonds/stock market/political system.  

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#10 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 01:49 PM

Until the larger charts are violated we are in a down turn on the buck.  So far all you have is an ABC off the 70.698 low to the 103.82.  By the entirety of the overall structure off the original high years ago it is also a likely 2 high of a C or likely 3 as I mentioned, that being the 103.82.  SO, we are left with 2 variables a breach of 103.82 cancels the entire count off the 70.69 or a breach of 78.90, which will cause a swan dive down.  The scenario that has the highest odds as of now. 

Now that I covered the technical...here is where I am with the bigger picture:

The petro yaun is the nail in the coffin for the buck. It will likely start WW3 and the trigger likely a devestating attack on Damascus Syria. US and Europe will be wasted.  Good luck to anyone in big cities and sea level areas. The banks will likely close at one point and when they reopen you'll be in some sort of Venezuela. I checked last week on the draw amounts per citizen in Venezuela, regardless if you have a million dollars in the bank is, $3-$6 per person per day. A 2-3 hour line to boot. The powers that be have left the US open to attack. The riots will start on the banks closing then the hundreds of sleeper cells in the US will begin their move, followed by Russian and Chinese forces. Some already in the US.  The most conservative estimate I have seen in death toll was mine about half the US population some have it as high as 85% a large company that deals in Arms has it at 227,000,000.  The bankers will blame it all on WW3 to get out of all they have stolen from the world. Wake up folks your about to experience

hell on earth. Order through caos is the powers that be motto...The New World Order. Heck they been advertising the caos in lots of recent TV ads and movies, and unless you been sleeping you've seen some of them. 

In one year it is estimated that there would be a 90% death rate in the USA from 320 million to 32 million ... not a lot of fun.

https://www.amazon.c...ords=lights out

https://www.amazon.c...l/dp/0765327252

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16