Short to gold buy

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 07:28 PM

If temp drops are ahead I’ll enjoy remaining in Texas. As for food I guess I’ll begin stocking canned vegetables NOW as well as the gardening we currently do. Buying as much as I can when it’s on sale @ Walmart and/or buy it at Big Lots. We’ll soon have a chicken coops. As for other countries, forget it. I’m remaining in the Deep South for the remainder of my life regardless of earth disturbances. I’ll have land, hunting, my German shepherds, my firearms (for rioters who wander too close to my property, if my dogs don’t get them first!), my bullion (for bartering) and cash. Boy, this is a market trading forum and we’ve wandered too far off base!

#22 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 08:44 PM

Texas may be about the best, particularly with a wall.

I saw Joel Skousen and his book, just about anywhere in the world is crap and will target gringo. The US is the only place to 

find some like minded people with a constitutional heritage.

Something else is about the side of house that never had sun until the last couple years, at the summer peak sun it north

of overhead, me being 12 degrees above the tropic.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#23 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 08:48 PM

The other problem with central america is the red dawn. Communists are using the global collapse to drum up new civil wars in the 

region, when they are armed and hardened by war, to redirect their blame to the US, through mexico, with muslims entering from their 

sponsor Canada and the lottery visa embedded in the cities. Not expected to be successful but to bog down the US military while

other fronts are opened.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#24 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 07:48 AM

I found a video for most of you that isn't to long.  John Casey is still not ready to call the 412 year cycle which most other experts are but it will open your eyes.

CT Texas to Ozarks may be the best area in US to be in. You will be fighting internally against the cells and the hungry.  I would not be in Guatemala to Nicaragua due to their violent history. 

This subject will effect probably all trading in some way. That is if trading in NY continues after 2025-35.

Edited by zoropb, 11 September 2018 - 07:48 AM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#25 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 03:37 PM

Seven Dynasties in China going back 4000 years.   Plus...

Global-warming-hoax...-Sep-2015.jpg

Z,

It looks like according to this chart that the pattern is contracting going sideways instead of expanding, the technician even calling for abrubt

turn in 2019 to extreme hot.

#26 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 05:26 PM

The chart history is correct their conclusions for 2019 are not using the sun data as the other chart does. 

The sun drives over 95% of our climate.  We are going to see a super cold winter and lots more crop failures but nothing like next year and the years to come into 2024.

Most will need to see it to the extreme to believe.  They are to complacent in their comfortable lives to bother but when that many awake to the reality the super markets will be cleaned out, the atms will not work or their credit cards etc.  Pretty much how the financial markets work i.e. when the market is near the highs they jump in like they are now. One link in the this techno dependent world fails like crop loss extreme or grid down from either a cme or emp and your looking at 2 billion erased. next dates to be aware are 18th-25th.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#27 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 07:30 PM

Well people can stock up on food but not many can afford to just move unless they are close to

retirement or have a job prospect lined up. Water is a big issue if the electrical grid goes down.

May have to resort to boiling creek water, unless one has a manual pump installed on their well.
Can live for weeks without food but only a few days without water. It's hard to imagine an abrupt

change in one year, maybe 10.

#28 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 08:20 PM

It takes very little variance of temperature to effect world plant yields CLK. The other problem is the intensity of storms these grand solar minimums create.  One snow to early or late in key areas around the world can have devastating effects.  Another effect of GSMs is drought. Glaciation has already started in places. These things bring a basket of trouble not just one.  

Sometimes even pole shifts not just magnetic but actual 20-40 degree shifts of the axis. They have found woolly mammoths with food still in their mouths frozen and green frozen plants in the Columbian Andes from thousands of years ago.  The cause is likely the rush of space air sucked in by the shift flash freezing objects. The worlds water from the equatorial bulge (a 494 foot difference from Cromwell England 0 sea level to the Equator) would splash in monstrous tsunami's averaging 600 feet+- and would not calm down for an estimated 30 days. Not to mention one heck of an earthquake.  Things are going to get interesting for sure.

#29 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:59 AM

Well people can stock up on food but not many can afford to just move unless they are close to
retirement or have a job prospect lined up. Water is a big issue if the electrical grid goes down.
May have to resort to boiling creek water, unless one has a manual pump installed on their well.
Can live for weeks without food but only a few days without water. It's hard to imagine an abrupt
change in one year, maybe 10.

If things really get this bad, where there’s worldwide chaos, no electricity, no water nor food, basically an apocalyptic world that would be the envy of a major Hollywood production; I prefer to die with the rest of the world population. Who wants to try and survive thru all that? I’m a diabetic and with no refrigeration for my insulin, I’d have a slow, agozing death anyway. Why postpone the inevitable when i can O.D. on that same insulin and simply fall into a coma and pass peacefully. As morbid as this sounds; that’s my plan if and when things get that bad, that extremely bad.

#30 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:45 AM

Yep many will do the same in some way.  Heart attacks too.