Update short es to gold buy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:54 AM

I rolled into the z contract a few days ago picked up six. So I am sitting in the short with 1/3 the total capital I am willing to go in with representing the physical gold I want to purchase. esz 2892.  I will be going in on the new high with another 3rd. 

Some event of some kind may be brewing as the New World Order needs to make their move soon in advance of the elections. 

Enjoy your day 

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#2 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,553 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:31 AM

I rolled into the z contract a few days ago picked up six. So I am sitting in the short with 1/3 the total capital I am willing to go in with representing the physical gold I want to purchase. esz 2892.  I will be going in on the new high with another 3rd. 

Some event of some kind may be brewing as the New World Order needs to make their move soon in advance of the elections. 

Enjoy your day 

New World Order?

#3 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:00 AM

You may want to read up on what is happening behind the curtain. You have much to catch up on.  I mean this in a wake call, not to be offensive. 

They even printed thier logo and name on the one dollar bill in Latin.  Look under the pyramid. 

Edited by zoropb, 14 September 2018 - 11:00 AM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#4 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:13 PM

Zoropb, to clarify - you are 1/3 short from esz 2892 and are looking to go more short on the next high in the ES?

#5 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:19 PM

yep but that will be of a very quick trade type. The first is if you want to call it an IT trade but it is very likely when the markets are dropping hard and gold cracks $1000 I shift into physical gold not the contract and I liquidate all accounts and into more real things you can hold. Good luck with any paper in the coming 5 years.