Loading Up

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 01:59 PM

Nasdaq will be back above 8K before you know it....

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#2 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 02:59 PM

Don't know about that....   There is competition and short term demand is lessening globally....   I do think it will be above 8K, but we need a new technology market driver product to make it happen...  I don't see it coming in the next 1 1/2 years..

#3 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 03:11 PM

Most will miss the short of a lifetime.

#4 PrintFaster

PrintFaster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,683 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 03:20 PM

It is right about now is when the retail investor stops opening up his statements for his 401(k) plan.

They may never open them again for another 18 months after the bear is finished and we are rebounding, LOL

#5 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:43 PM

It is right about now is when the retail investor stops opening up his statements for his 401(k) plan.

They may never open them again for another 18 months after the bear is finished and we are rebounding, LOL

Like Warren Buffet likes to say..."it's not a loss until you sell your position".

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#6 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:13 PM

Most will miss the short of a lifetime.

Or not... perhaps some swing trade with the IT trend, so whether it's a bull or bear is of less importance than being with the IT trend.... and that total went over 1400-SP00 points today.

SP00-240-10-10-18-SAR.jpg

#7 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:20 PM

Regarding my opinion of the market, which is totally a separate matter from my swing trade position, I think the SP00s completed or nearly completed wave-iii:c:iv today, and I anticipate a couple up days not in wave-iv:c:iv, then one last move downward in wave-v:v:iv, which may truncate... twt.

SP00-240-10-11-18.jpg