Rydex ratio dump

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 09:00 PM

A decent bottom should be getting close after today......the Rydex ratio $RYRATIOBB on stockcharts dumped on Monday Oct 22 to a lower level than than it did during the February bottom at the start of this year. 

Lee

#2 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 09:52 PM

p.png

https://www.dropbox....otspot.png?dl=0

#3 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 11:41 PM

Yes...   I have Rydex Ratio as a solid buy as well...  My short term charts are not oversold yet, and momentum is down...  Put/Call Ratios are also bullish...    At this time it would be prudent not to be short on the market, not worth the risk....

#4 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 21,998 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 07:41 AM

Relative VIX screaming Buy. That's motive.

SH shorting not as good as I'd like, but there's a fair amount of accumulated shorting over the last 21-days.

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#5 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 12:51 PM

If I wanted to be short QQQ.....it would be below the weekly bollinger band on TQQQ as an example.  That's only a short term proposition, and not for days and days. 

#6 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 03:12 PM

I only keep charts on TQQQ......2018 has been the iregular ABC top of the parabolic wave up from Feb 2016.  Log scaled charts and all....the wave went from 11.22 to 73.36.  After the September highs, I was looking at a minimum 38.2 retrace of the entire wave, and the low near the close today appears to have satisfied it.......alot of time below the weekly bollinger band to finally get there.  My target was 49.62.....the actual low today at 48.68.  Could go marginally lower from here, but my work says it's probably not significant.  All of this is timed perfectly for the mid term election low which should launch the most bullish period of the Trump 4 year cycle going into mid 2019 and beyond.  A mixed congress from the election may be the best thing yet for this bull market.