Posted 25 October 2018 - 05:57 AM

Thank you for your time....good trading

#12 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 07:45 AM

Anytime relax.

Btw took a position in wheat today for the long haul. I think it goes over 1500 easy in the years to come. This is a long term trade until we crack last long term highs. Wheat is way down in the harvest and next year will be worse. The prices do not reflect what is going on in the real world I actually think they are suppressing the info. It will soon enough be real. 

495.3 it may go lower and I could care less this is probably the best long term trade out there. Coffee was good too and took a smaller position in that on the dip below 100. I live around coffee and having many coffee farms that I talk to and know what is up.  The harvest may be the worst in memory.  Price will exceed 3.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#13 flyers&divers

flyers&divers

• TT Patron+
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 09:33 AM

Commodity GIGA price swings due to climate change are the sleeper of the century. Question is not if but when.

Regret that I probably won't be around to see it unfold to completion:)

Best,

F&D

"Successful trading is more about Sun Tzu then Elliott." F&D

#14 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 09:51 AM

No doubt FD, The powers that be are not letting out the real info. From what I make of my check in different parts of the world is we are down at least 16% and with the cold coming on like gangbusters this level will be 25% less by next year. The acceleration in prices is going to catch most of guard.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#15 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 01:45 PM

short 2718  probably a quick one. 

#16 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 02:45 PM

out at 2712....not the best entry.