• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 07:52 AM

Doesn’t the driver know who you are?

You’re practically royalty, a celebrated narcissist and all-purpose, bullying, brawling superstar.

You’re Alec Freaking Baldwin! 

https://nypost.com/2...ay-with-it/amp/

-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#2 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 10:42 AM

Doesn’t the driver know who you are?

You’re practically royalty, a celebrated narcissist and all-purpose, bullying, brawling superstar.

You’re Alec Freaking Baldwin! 

https://nypost.com/2.../strong></span>

OMG!  He's just like Trump!

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#3 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 04:25 PM

Trump Jr. calls Alec Baldwin ‘garbage’ in swipe over arrest 

First son Donald Trump Jr. took a swipe at Alec Baldwin over allegations that the actor punched a man in a Friday dustup over a parking space.

“I guess Don Lemon was referring to Alec Baldwin when he said white men are the biggest terror threat,” Trump wrote on Twitter, referring to the CNN host’s on-air comment from Monday.

Trump followed up with a reference to Baldwin’s infamous rant in 2013, when the ever-aggravated actor used homophobic slurs against a Post photographer.

-- -
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#4 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 04:45 PM

Baldwin has yet to suffer any professional fallout from this latest incident of road rage, with his employers at both NBC and ABC both staying quiet after the actor's latest arrest. 

Multiple eyewitnesses who spoke to DailyMail.com all stated that someone close to Baldwin was attempting to hold a parking spot when Cieszkowski pulled into the space.

It was unclear whether or not he was aware that the person was saving the space said the eyewitnesses. 

This sent Baldwin into a rage, and he went after Cieszkowski as he went to pay the meter.

The eyewitnesses were both clear that Baldwin got physical first and that soon after both men were shoving one another.

When police arrived on the scene in response to a 911 call, Baldwin said he had not hit Cieszkowski while the alleged victim told a much different story.

Cieszkowski claimed that he had been hit in the jaw by Baldwin and was taken to Lenox Hill before being released on Friday night.  

https://www.dailymai...r-building.html

-- -

#5 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 05:13 PM

In 1995 he allegedly punched a cameraman who filmed him and then-wife Kim Basinger returning home from the hospital with newborn daughter Ireland.

Twenty years later Baldwin again found himself in trouble with the law when he was arrested for being belligerent to a police officer who ticketed him for riding his bike the wrong way in a one-way street.

Baldwin did not have identification on him at the time. 

In 2011, he found himself kicked off an American Airlines plane for slamming a bathroom door after being repeatedly told he needed to stop playing Word With Friends while the flight was preparing for takeoff.

And in 2013 he was suspended for two weeks by MSNBC for an incident in which he called a New York Post photographer a 'c***-s***ing f****t,' with the network then deciding to cancel his show Up late With Alec Baldwin.

That same year he also told then-Post reporter Tara Palmeri 'I hope you choke to death' and lashed out at Mail Online report George Stark when he wrote about the content Hilaria posted around the time of James Gandolfini's funeral.

'I want all of my followers and beyond to straighten out this f***ing little b****, George Stark,' wrote Baldwin.

'I’m gonna find you, George Stark, you toxic little queen, and I’m gonna f*** …you…up.'

His most infamous rant however was directed at his daughter, screaming: 'You are a rude, thoughtless little pig.'

She was 11 at the time.

-- -