• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,618 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 02:40 PM

Likely south but more in after hours.

I run a traders Blog with high probability targeting on ES , closed to any new members.

#22 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 212 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 02:50 PM

I might have missed it, but your work does not call for anything higher from here?

If it goes much higher, that 500+ decline is put on hold for a much later time and new all time highs comes next?

#23 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,618 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 03:08 PM

Busy as heck up here.  Anyway went in 1 more 1/4 avg. at 03.50 dumped 1 quarter  at avg. the other half sits and added to the short avg. now 2801.50 on longer one.

Waver It would have to do this correction (pretty big) then make a new high and I will bail on that high. So we got things to zig zag before new highs can be talked about.

I run a traders Blog with high probability targeting on ES , closed to any new members.

#24 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,618 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 05:24 PM

They squeezed this thing to the hilt today.  With that kind of finish almost always has follow through next day as most of you know, so I will be looking around 2805-2790 to dump tonight and reload tomorrow.  

When it morphed I knew we would get a bit higher but not 10 points more. As I said in the earlier post, I think a high will come between today and Friday morning.  If anything changes will say so.  They got the 62% retrace and will likely get a little more. The vix happy days no problems level is back. bbl

Edited by zoropb, 07 November 2018 - 05:27 PM.

#25 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,618 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 05:42 AM

Im out 2803.50.    Long night had to wake up a few times but it got there.  I will be back later in a new post.